Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the most wonderful time of the year.

You want positive JEG. Fins are 3-0, just got my Yankee's Wildcard Playoff Game tickets in the mail, and the Devils new season starts next week with playoff aspirations.

Ok I will Agree 1/3. My Braves are NL EAST champs and My Predators are skating towards the playoffs this year! Go Finz kick the minutemen's a__ up North!! 4-0

Comment

• JEGnj
      JEGnj commented
      Editing a comment
      I was at the 96 WS game and checked out the Nashville arena last month on our Vacation.

• IMAWriter
      IMAWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      39, you a Preds fan as well? I live in Brentwood, a burb adjacent to Nashville. You're in GA? No more Flames, eh? haha
      Of course, you being a "Pro Bowler" and all, I'm sure you'd never want to watch a Preds game with a lowly "veteran?"

I'm Lakers (40+ years), Dodgers, and of course Canes (alum) and Dolphins.

Miami is 3-0, My Wife is away till October 18th. It’s Me in AC with Anejo tequila and the remote Control. Yay for Bachelor hood albeit for 3 weeks more!!!

Comment

• AquaXI
      AquaXI commented
      Editing a comment
      Certain aspects hehe!

• DolphinsFreak
      DolphinsFreak commented
      Editing a comment
      "Coincidently" your water bill has gone up from all the showers you've been taking. ;-)

• AquaXI
      AquaXI commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep it’s been Humid to da max!!! It is bad right now but like I said if I’m not at work ( Luxury Condo Security ) then I’m in my AC condo. I fished for an hour across the street but even 1 hour at 6pm last night after Watching the Game I was sweating like a Kahlua pig on a rotisserie hehehe!

Go Sox.....

Comment

• JEGnj
      JEGnj commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully playing next Friday night.

I think aquaaiea is wearing out his sox! Lol

Comment

Gotta get the sports talk flowing. Playoff Baseball and start of hockey. As for the Fins. NEW APPROACH. Just taking it week by week and beer by beer and seeing how things play out. No expectations. Enjoy each win as they come.

Comment

Wow what an awesome Wildcard game. The stadium was ROCKIN. Bring On Boston.

Comment

Well that sucks. Fins DONE. Yankees DONE. Let's go Devils.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X