No announcement yet.

Post Your Pets - What Pets Do You Own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DF, I've known you through the internet now for longer than I care to remember and I don't see you as some serial killer so I'd have no problem with you coming to my home if you chose to drive the entire way. Just some FYI for you we are located about 1 hour south of the Georgia border and roughly 6 1/2 hours from Miami. Knowing that may help you make your travel plans but again, we can meet you half way or anywhere in between. I'll leave that up to you.

BTW, I have no idea how to skype all I know how to do is PM or IM.
    Last edited by Dolfan1; 10-07-2018, 12:48 PM.
    only a fool seeks peace by inciting violence

Comment

Originally posted by Dolfan1 View Post
      DF, I've known you through the internet now for longer than I care to remember and I don't see you as some serial killer so I'd have no problem with you coming to my home if you chose to drive the entire way. Just some FYI for you we are located about 1 hour south of the Georgia border and roughly 6 1/2 hours from Miami. Knowing that may help you make your travel plans but again, we can meet you half way or anywhere in between. I'll leave that up to you.

BTW, I have no idea how to skype all I know how to do is PM or IM.
      Aha! No worries about the Skype stuff. If it comes to me driving out I just wanted to make everyone on your end of this deal to feel as comfortable as can be. If it doesn't work out locally I will make sure I give you all the vet records, my cell number, a picture of myself so you know who's coming (aha) and anything else I feel you may need.

I am pretty tech savvy but I do run into brick walls from time to time and I end up turning to one of my kids when I don't feel like Googling the issue. They always have the answer. Kids these days are like the tech version of Mr. Wizard from Tooter Turtle.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X