Trump Cancells SB Champ Eagles Visit to Whte House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Cancells SB Champ Eagles Visit to Whte House

This will not go away. After the Eagles confirmed that they were only going to send a smaller group than what was thought because of the ongoing National Anthem issue, Trump said Frack You, Cancel.

Both sides did what they were supposed to do. However, it was strange to cxl a visit to the WH by the Eagles.What is nest? The Patriots?

No one wants to meet the racist bastard who mocks the players for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by 61finfan View Post
      No one wants to meet the racist bastard who mocks the players for all the wrong reasons.
      No, I agree with Trump. If they want to disrespect the flag I fought for than fire their asses. Ungrateful rich bastards is all they are.
      only a fool seeks peace by inciting violence

Comment

The issue isn't dissing the veterans. Come on

Comment

Originally posted by 61finfan View Post
          The issue isn't dissing the veterans. Come on
          That's your opinion. To me they are disrespecting the flag which I and a lot of other men fought for and yeah they have the right to protest but this is not the right place for it nor the right way to go about it. How about instead of pissing off half the country they actually do SOMETHING constructive to make changes. You can believe whatever you want but my opinion is just as important as yours.
          only a fool seeks peace by inciting violence

Comment

But your opinion isn't the fact. they aren't protesting veterans. Did you complain when Tebow kneeled?

Comment

• Dolfan1
              Dolfan1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Like I said, you have your opinion, I have mine. end of story.

And I sincerely thank you for your service

Comment

I don't believe that Tebow kneeled during the National Anthem. Which makes it an entirely different story.

Comment

• Dolfan1
                Dolfan1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you Bob, at least you get it.

They are not disrespecting the Flag or the Military. It’s a form of protest trying to invoke change.. This is how my Country works. Provoke change through protests. So you don’t like people believing in something that you don’t believe in.. Let me break out my little violin 🎻 Just turn the game on a little later.. The United States of America 🇺🇸 is about all cultures coming together and achieving the American Dream “ This is Everybody’s Country.. United! Deal with it..

Tebow kneeling every TD was pathetic and shoving his Religion down everyone’s throat... But that’s ok if you’re a Christian...Hypocrisy at it’s finest..
              Last edited by HndRkyaBong34; 08-11-2018, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Dolfan1
                Dolfan1 commented
                Editing a comment
                You disappoint me Ricky. You show up after god knows how long of an absence, have a billion threads you can comment on, and the only two you comment on are the ones that cause dissension among the troops and disappear again. Has this board become nothing to you but a place to vent? Nothing about the team itself to comment on? You're showing you are just the kind of fan this team can live without.

As far as the flag? Let me leave you with this, I Fought for that flag and lost a lot of friends in the process. I lost 6 guys I grew up with before I even joined and what the players are doing I take personally. It's a slap in the face to me and to many other guys that fought for this country so you opinion is duly noted and just as quickly disregarded.

• HndRkyaBong34
                HndRkyaBong34 commented
                Editing a comment
                D1, first off, your disappointment is the least of my worries. Second, don’t think for one second that I don’t appreciate your service to this country and all who fell in line. You taking it personal is all on you, nobody else.. people have died for this country for what it stands for, the constitution, not a munipulation of it. Freedom of the press, freedom of speech, freedom of choice and so on..The same way the war affected you is the same way police brutality has effected the black community. There’s no difference but perspective. There was protest against the wars and there’s protest against police brutality. This is what you fought for along side the ones who died.. there’s nothing more patriotic than that. No one would be kneeling in the NFL if the NFL didn’t stir the pot in the off season with these rule changes that make no sense. It was a thing of the past before Roger Goodall decided to kick the hornets nest.. fucking stupid! It will be a thing of the past when it comes to kneeling in the NFL as long as they stop talking about it.. but I hope when you see protest in this Country that you feel proud because that is what all branches of the military are fighting for... Freedom! Good day and Go Dolphins 🐬

• Dolfan1
                Dolfan1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Answer me one thing Ricky, IF these protests are actually meant to do any good, WHY was there silence the entire off season??? WHY do they only do it in front of a camera while they make millions of dollars to just do their jobs? I wait with bated breath for your honest reply. I already know the answer but I want to hear YOUR version.

If you know the answer then my point a view is moot..placating me doesn’t suit you.. I hope you find peace and put this anthem thing to rest.. 👍🐬

Comment

• Dolfan1
                Dolfan1 commented
                Editing a comment
                In other words you couldn't come up with an answer, Got it.

• HndRkyaBong34
                HndRkyaBong34 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha! As a moderator of this forum you sure like to push people around. As well as letting other members get away with Racial slurs and Bigotry.. why do you do the things you do?? You get where I’m going.. your not a black man, you have no idea what these people have gone through.. they’ve been screaming for years about racial injustice only to fall on deaf ears.. crooked Cops, Racist Cops, Racial profiling.. you have no clue.. and you and your crew have the audacity to point your finger and be judge an jury to something you know nothing about. They protest because for decades they didn’t have a voice... Now where were we.. oh yeah, your upset because someone kneels before a game on Sunday... Got it!

• Dolfan1
                Dolfan1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll leave it at this, you know nothing of what I know so don't presume to know me or anything about me. Also if you don't like the job I do as moderator,you do it. Believe what you want, you've always gone against the grain.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X