This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Thread: Doesn't matter if you are into Xbox One or PS4 or whatever

Tell us what new game is keeping you up late and night and putting blisters on your thumb. Have hints or cheats? Or looking to connect with others for online play? Post here now...or die.

I'm addicted to Skyrim and Assassin's Creed on my PS3. I tried Black Ops but got tired of dying even 3-4 seconds. I DO kick ass in Assassins Creed though.
    only a fool seeks peace by inciting violence

Comment

Love the free roaming world of Assassins creed. I been playing some Crysis. Its a little older game but great action.

Comment

Haven't heard of Crysis but I'll google it and check it out. Thanks.

Comment

Madden 16 came out today. I'm debating if it'll be worth it or not. At $60 I'm going with NO,

Comment

Never could figure out how to update the roster in Madden. I still have Reggie as my RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolfan1 View Post
              I'm addicted to Skyrim and Assassin's Creed on my PS3. I tried Black Ops but got tired of dying even 3-4 seconds. I DO kick ass in Assassins Creed though.

I didn't care for the 1st AC and gave up with it but AC3 and Black Flag were awesome. Skyrim is my favorite game ever, it took over Oblivion.

Comment

I have all the AC games and love them all and I never get enough of Skyrim.

Comment

I'm still debating on getting Madden 16. I have M13 so I would get the new uniforms and the "lazor" offense and what seems to be a way better franchise mode which is what I always play. I did come across an interesting Madden sim that CBS Sports did while being the Cheatriots. Brady comes back week 6 and takes the Cheatriots to the playoffs with a 12-4 record BUT as a wild card as the Dolphins beat the Cheatriots in the last game to be the AFC East champs and the #1 seed in the AFC. Miami doesn't make it to the Super Bowl though as the Broncos won it and they probably won it because they signed Mathis. Joe Philbin is named COACH OF THE YEAR, Cry Brady retires, the Bellycheat coach is replaced by Chuck Pagano, ELI Manning retires, and Cheatriots cut Garoppolo. I'll take that season.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-brady-retires

Comment

Originally posted by VAIDER5120 View Post
                    I'm still debating on getting Madden 16. I have M13 so I would get the new uniforms and the "lazor" offense and what seems to be a way better franchise mode which is what I always play. I did come across an interesting Madden sim that CBS Sports did while being the Cheatriots. Brady comes back week 6 and takes the Cheatriots to the playoffs with a 12-4 record BUT as a wild card as the Dolphins beat the Cheatriots in the last game to be the AFC East champs and the #1 seed in the AFC. Miami doesn't make it to the Super Bowl though as the Broncos won it and they probably won it because they signed Mathis. Joe Philbin is named COACH OF THE YEAR, Cry Brady retires, the Bellycheat coach is replaced by Chuck Pagano, ELI Manning retires, and Cheatriots cut Garoppolo. I'll take that season.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-brady-retires
                    Like that scenario with Brady retiring but Philbin coach of the year?? That ain't gonna happen.

Comment

I'm a die hard Elder Scrolls Online player...I was lucky enough to be one of the early beta testers of the game and have been active ever since.

Comment

That's awesome Alpha. I want to play ESO but satellite internet will keep me from playing it as of now. Can you even play that game as a single player like in Skyrim?

Comment

You can kind of play it single player - following the quest/storyline (which is fun). The game is fine for just exploring too - there's a LOT to it. I've been playing for a couple of years and haven't come close to seeing everywhere.

What you really can't do solo is the Dungeons and Challenges. There are just too many enemies and they're too powerful. You really need a team to succeed. It's a LOT of fun to play with family and friends though...and some of the battles (if you get into the PvP parts) are spectacular. It's a cool game. If you buy it, it's free to play from that point on now - though I do have a premium account. It's also now available on the consoles as well as PC.

Comment

Sounds a lot like WoW. I used to love playing online RPG's but had to give them up when I switched to satellite. Seems with satellite you get like a 1 or 2 second delay which totally screws up your fighting. You're dead before you know it.

Comment

I broke down and got Madden 16 and I'm glad I did. it's a good upgrade over 13. There's a fantasy draft/game which I haven't played yet but everyone reviewing the game loves it and the graphics are a little better. I'm still getting used to the new passing controls, playbook and being the owner which is pretty cool.

Comment

• Daytona Dolfan
                                Daytona Dolfan commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Do they have Madden for the Wii? I haven't played since they stopped making a version for the PC. But now that all the kids are gone and the Wii is just sitting there.....

• VAIDER5120
                                VAIDER5120 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Madden 13 is the last madden they made for the Wii.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X