Rizzi......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rizzi......

The more I hear this guy the more I like him.. He has great energy, he motivates me just listening to him.. He's accountable for his mistakes and make the players as well... Smart cat, he's decisive, he talks crisp and doesn't hold back... I would not be surprised if he becomes a HC in this league.. to tell you the truth, I wish he was the interim HC for the Dolphins right now...

Both Dan and Rizzi former Tight Ends! As long as they start winning the rest of the way and get rid of lazor I'm all for this tandem. Still like Campbell over Rizzi.
    The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

• HndRkyaBong34
      HndRkyaBong34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Campbell might be a good motivator with his toughness but I think he lacks the knowledge in game planning and he's a little to relaxed and perplexed after a loss or should I say a couple of them... I think he's more interested in being these players friend then really make them accountable...JMO I'm pretty sure he wasn't a very good chess player... Seems more like a checkers kind of guy....lol

I think Rizzi helps with game time management which was completely blown at the end of the first half

Comment

• HndRkyaBong34
      HndRkyaBong34 commented
      Editing a comment
      ST's have been horrible....Last game especially...I don't think it matters they'll both be gone next season..... I just like the way Rizzi conducts himself over Danica...

• gulfcoast74
      gulfcoast74 commented
      Editing a comment
      As disfuctional as this front office is they will probably fire the water and towel boy while giving the rest of the staff contract extensions.

• HndRkyaBong34
      HndRkyaBong34 commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, you can count on it....

coach campbell WILL MAKE MISTAKES he is new on the job. everyone coach has made mistakes and there is not an exception ,but dan campbell makes a couple and he doesn't deserve the job, now that is absurd! your talking about a guy stepping into a situation that is now apparent that the level of talent isn't what people thought it was, isn't mistake free and he isn't good enough to be miami's head coach and want to go hire a coach that has been a loser head coach on another team to come to this team and possibly with these players do the exact same thing! brilliant!!!!!!

Comment

• HndRkyaBong34
      HndRkyaBong34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you're convinced that Dan Campbell is the answer.... I hope you're right! Cause I'll I want is to win.......I don't why we're not,,, We have Suh!

Originally posted by phinfanfrom70s View Post
    coach campbell WILL MAKE MISTAKES he is new on the job. everyone coach has made mistakes and there is not an exception ,but dan campbell makes a couple and he doesn't deserve the job, now that is absurd! your talking about a guy stepping into a situation that is now apparent that the level of talent isn't what people thought it was, isn't mistake free and he isn't good enough to be miami's head coach and want to go hire a coach that has been a loser head coach on another team to come to this team and possibly with these players do the exact same thing! brilliant!!!!!!
    I still think Dan can win the HC job but if he does then a few members of the staff have to go. Lazor being one and not that impressed with Rizzi either.

Comment

• gulfcoast74
      gulfcoast74 commented
      Editing a comment
      Im still on the fence with Dan but another game like last week and I'll be ready to blow it up go start over. But if we blow it up everyone has to go from MT down to the guy that cuts the grass on the practice field.

• phinfanfrom70s
      phinfanfrom70s commented
      Editing a comment
      i for some reason, are driven to feel that dan campbell is the next shula! I just have that feeling and it all revolves around getting his players and his staff!
      I feel it will take a couple years then we will start to feel that feeling we (who remember) when they where the shining organization that put together a perfect season and a qb that ,in my view was the best qb ever to throw the football!

so that makes me one of DC's fans.
      I think he can do it,and do it like some one that the next generation can be proud of and grow up with like I did with shula!!

• HndRkyaBong34
      HndRkyaBong34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Believe me phinfan70, I hope you're right!

If we are using Parcells for advice we are Fooked!

Comment

Originally posted by hawkfinfan View Post
      If we are using Parcells for advice we are Fooked!
      Been doing it since 08'

Comment

• HndRkyaBong34
        HndRkyaBong34 commented
        Editing a comment
        Who do you think pushing Haley.....yep, the Tuna...... New York Dolphins...

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X