X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Caldwell Leaving Dolphins

Thoughts and Prayers needed for Coach Jim Caldwell

His leaving the team will impact Josh Rosen's development

Many Phin Phans we're excited to finally have an experienced coach work with our QB's this season

Let's all pray for a speedy recovery for Coach Caldwell

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	42
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	82430

​​​​​​​

Just read this morning.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/n...232640507.html

Prayers for Jim and the family. So many things I'd NORMALLY say...but won't, as it's in the back of everyone's mind here...if you've been a Dolphins fan more than a couple days.

Comment

Caldwell is in his 60's now, has 7 yrs as a HC. I was hoping that he would be able to help Flores...
      Prayers for him, and his family

Comment

Originally posted by IMAWriter View Post
        Just read this morning.
        https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/n...232640507.html

Prayers for Jim and the family. So many things I'd NORMALLY say...but won't, as it's in the back of everyone's mind here...if you've been a Dolphins fan more than a couple days.
        I feel ya IMA! And I know exactly where you're coming from..At the risk of sounding callous & uncaring all i'm gonna say is 'Like a Classic Rock station; the hits just keep coming!'

Comment

• IMAWriter
          IMAWriter commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep...Wulf sentiments perfectly express BOTH emotions we feel.Bottom line is that Coach Caldwell receive the best treatment possible. I pray it isn't something with which I'm somewhat familiar.

Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post

I feel ya IMA! And I know exactly where you're coming from..At the risk of sounding callous & uncaring all i'm gonna say is 'Like a Classic Rock station; the hits just keep coming!'
        I wish him all the best but, do not know the man or his family. Color me callous and uncaring if ya like. However, IF I'm gonna pray, it's for:

Mr Marino, would you enter and sign in PLEASE.

Comment

• IMAWriter
          IMAWriter commented
          Editing a comment
          HMM. Well, I think this is more about Caldwell being that experience conduit for Flores, rather than the 2 QBs. I could be wrong here. Still, working under Belicheat for several years should certainly have rubbed off on Flores. I loved the Caldwell hire.

• So Be
          So Be commented
          Editing a comment
          I loved the Caldwell hire for Rosen, not caring for Fitz, and some for Flores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqd3W9NNkbo

Let me change the station to JAZZ, and give you a theme from an old friend, Moose Allison, from NO.

"I DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING"

Comment

• IMAWriter
          IMAWriter commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya mean Mose. Great typo there. Right up there with mine efforts! haha

Originally posted by So Be View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqd3W9NNkbo

Let me change the station to JAZZ, and give you a theme from an old friend, Moose Allison, from NO.

"I DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING"
        Sorry, did you say something?? I was just a bit preoccupied, admiring the fact that somehow, someway..I've suddenly become a HALL OF FAME POSTER! Do I get an ugly gold jacket with the award??

Oh, never mind..Looks like everyone got the award....
        Last edited by Driven_Phinsane!; 07-15-2019, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• So Be
          So Be commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you ever get an antenna to try?

• Wulf
          Wulf commented
          Editing a comment
          Participation trophy

Sorry, did you say something?? I was just a bit preoccupied, admiring the fact that somehow, someway..I've suddenly become a HALL OF FAME POSTER! Do I get an ugly gold jacket with the award??

Oh, never mind..Looks like everyone got the award....
        Congrats, and it was not everyone, just those who deserved it. Remember that you, and the others, need to prepare a post for the Atlanta vs Denver game on Thursday, August 1, at 8:00.

Comment

I hope he will be ok.

To me this is a bigger blow to Flores than Rosen. Caldwell was the experienced HC on the staff and would have been invaluable to Flores in handling situations and keeping his eye on the point as a HC. I know he will still be working as a consultant, but he wont be there for the day to day grind.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X