Jags destroying the Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jags destroying the Bills

27-3 in the 2nd quarter. We have a great opportunity to get back into the race today. If the Bills lose and the Jets lose to the Pats later and if we win we will be just 1 game behind the Jets and a half game ahead of the Bills. This is a huge game today and we will be right back in the mix with a win.

lol, i actually forgot this game was on..Wasn't expecting much of a game so i didn't even mark it on the calendar..Go Jags!!!

Comment

I think the Jags had two D TDs in 7 seconds. Ironic because that was "similar" to what the Texans did to us the last time we played.

Comment

Originally posted by VAIDER5120 View Post
        I think the Jags had two D TDs in 7 seconds. Ironic because that was "similar" to what the Texans did to us the last time we played.
        Did you really have to bring that up???

Comment

Originally posted by FTLDOLFAN View Post
          27-3 in the 2nd quarter. We have a great opportunity to get back into the race today. If the Bills lose and the Jets lose to the Pats later and if we win we will be just 1 game behind the Jets and a half game ahead of the Bills. This is a huge game today and we will be right back in the mix with a win.
          You might've spoke too soon, Bills right back in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post

Did you really have to bring that up???

HAHA sorry but maybe Dantallica showed some film from that game for motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by VAIDER5120 View Post

HAHA sorry but maybe Dantallica showed some film from that game for motivation.
              Motivation or depression..one or the other....

Comment

WE are the ONLY team the Jags have beaten this season!

Comment

Can't get in the endzone with FOUR tries from the 1 yd like? And WE lost to them?

Comment

I know I am in the minority here, as usual, but I do not want the Patriots to win, period! IF the Dolphins are a playoff team then the playoffs go through New England right now for the Dolphins. I don't think the Dolphins should be playing for a Wild Card berth, they should be playing to topple the Patriots and take over the #1 spot in the AFC East. The only way for that to happen is if the Patriots lose today and then on Thursday the Dolphins beat the Patriots. If the Jets lose the following week the division is starting to become wide open. I prefer that scenario much better. I want the Dolphins to beat the best, not settle for second place and hope they can squeak into the playoffs. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by DolphinsFreak View Post
                      I know I am in the minority here, as usual, but I do not want the Patriots to win, period! IF the Dolphins are a playoff team then the playoffs go through New England right now for the Dolphins. I don't think the Dolphins should be playing for a Wild Card berth, they should be playing to topple the Patriots and take over the #1 spot in the AFC East. The only way for that to happen is if the Patriots lose today and then on Thursday the Dolphins beat the Patriots. If the Jets lose the following week the division is starting to become wide open. I prefer that scenario much better. I want the Dolphins to beat the best, not settle for second place and hope they can squeak into the playoffs. JMO

Yup I'm going for the Jesters.

Comment

Jills coming back 24-27, come on jags WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by DolphinsFreak View Post
                          I would LOVE for the STEJ to beat NE, and then for us to do the same on Thursday, but that would take a minor miracle!

Comment

Bills are done. Jags get there 2nd win. Both against AFC East...

Comment

Well that's over. Time for the REAL game. GO DOLPHINS.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X