Loggains interviewing for HC!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loggains interviewing for HC!

What the hell is this organization doing?! I don’t think they will hire him but he has no business being interviewed. He should have been fired with Gase. But instead they are rewarding mediocrity by giving him an interview. What message does that send to the players?! We are in for another 3-5 years of garbage and then maybe they’ll fire Grier who is already showing he has no idea what he’s doing.
    Can we sign this guy?

They already anounced Loggans and Joseph will be Gase's coordinators on the Jests.

Comment

Originally posted by JEGnj View Post
      They already anounced Loggans and Joseph will be Gase's coordinators on the Jests.
      He won’t be if we offer him HC. Which I don’t think will happen but it sends the wrong message to even interview him. It’s rewarding mediocrity and not striving for excellence. Just like interviewing Dennis Allen. Grier is already showing he’s in over his head. I’m usually a “let’s wait and see” kinda guy. But everything about this process has been bad. We haven’t interviewed one qualified candidate. Buckle up fellers. It’s gonna be bad again.
      Can we sign this guy?

Comment

• IMAWriter
        IMAWriter commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Grier was concerned with appearances. Loggains is the reverse Rooney Rule candidate. Grier has always been about appearances, drafting players he felt were "good citizens." Of course, Loggains would ASSURE a 4-12 season. There's THAT!

It could also be a little jab at Gase...a VERY LITTLE jab...typical Miami offense.

Comment

Shows you what a SMALLTIME thinker Grier is. The Miami Hurricanes hire one of the great offensive minds, Alabama's Dan Enos as OC!! Look him up..https://hurricanesports.com/news/201...cks-coach.aspx
        Grier going after nobodies like Flores, Rizzi, and Dowell Loggains???

Comment

Originally posted by IMAWriter View Post
          Shows you what a SMALLTIME thinker Grier is. The Miami Hurricanes hire one of the great offensive minds, Alabama's Dan Enos as OC!! Look him up..https://hurricanesports.com/news/201...cks-coach.aspx
          Grier going after nobodies like Flores, Rizzi, and Dowell Loggains???
          Exactly! He’s in way over his head. Just like Gase was. Just like Ross is.
          Can we sign this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by FinFan in KC View Post
            What the hell is this organization doing?! I don’t think they will hire him but he has no business being interviewed. He should have been fired with Gase. But instead they are rewarding mediocrity by giving him an interview. What message does that send to the players?! We are in for another 3-5 years of garbage and then maybe they’ll fire Grier who is already showing he has no idea what he’s doing.
            Just further proof that this organization (probably the wrong word here, as organization implies a group that is organized) is inept and totally clueless..I mean really, does anyone, ANYONE think or believe that ANYONE within this cluster-f#@k of inept coaches should be rewarded with a promotion of any kind, let alone an interview for a head coaching position..Truly beyond mind-boggling!

Comment

I'll reserve comments until this plays out. This seems like a ploy to me, probably to ensure Miami owes him nothing once he leaves.

Comment

• IMAWriter
                IMAWriter commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, if he's under contract, and doesn't get another position, they owe.

Originally posted by ONole1 View Post
              I'll reserve comments until this plays out. This seems like a ploy to me, probably to ensure Miami owes him nothing once he leaves.
              Agreed. It's a "hey we gave you the chance but we're going in another direction, which isn't down"

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8SSdyflGN4

I always liked him, especially this tune from a past March Madness. Finally, I have a horse in the Ross claiming race.

Comment

• So Be
                  So Be commented
                  Editing a comment
                  reference to Kenny 'Loggins" who would likely make a better HC.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X