• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gase to the Jets

Per Darlington...

That's awesome

Comment

I read this on PFT. Most of the comments acted negative like they just drafted Johnny Lamb Jones

Comment

• IMAWriter
        IMAWriter commented
        Editing a comment
        WOW, now THERE'S a name from out of the past!

Just checked the Gang Green forum... This quote is probably one of the best:

This might just edge out the day my father died as being the saddest day of my life

I don't think they are too happy.

Comment

Well..Gase did beat them 4 of 6 times? Interestingly, the Dolphin DEFENSE did most of the work, seems like. Maybe they should also hire MATT BURKE? I swear, if Gase DOESN'T hire Burke, then he's an even bigger hypocrite than I thought.

Comment

From ESPN...the Bullshiite begins:
          FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The New York Jets joined the new craze in the NFL, hiring their version of Sean McVay. Actually, their new coach is an older, dented version of the Los Angeles Rams' so-called genius.

Say hello to Adam Gase, who was McVay before McVay.

muwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• So Be
            So Be commented
            Editing a comment
            You know that McVay also sits on the bench during games, which makes his a Very Bad HC.

• IMAWriter
            IMAWriter commented
            Editing a comment
            I was quoting an ESPN blurb...do you not understand what the writer meant..?? Basically saying the Gase WAS the original genius play caller...before McVay.....as if Bill Walsh, Hank Stram, Sean Peyton, and Don Coryell never existed.

STILL laughing.

Comment

I snuck over to the gang green board. Their posts about Gase make us seen like golden rays of happiness and sunshine

Comment

The sports talk is going to be great today. 10:00 WFAN Joe B is going to blow a gasket.

Comment

Man, can you imagine getting the sloppy seconds of the Miami Dolphins??!!!

G-A-S-E

GASE-GASE-GASE!!!!!

Comment

This shit just keeps getting funnier!!!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...low-adam-gase/

Comment

• IMAWriter
                    IMAWriter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    These guys write as if they are totally clueless about what went down in Miami this year...yes, they're TOTALLY clueless.
                    Nashville sports radio is all about the Titan's losing LaFleur as OC. They had a poll about the least popular choice to replace him. Loggains came in dead last. I TOLD you this guy was a coach killer.

Originally posted by ONole1 View Post
                  Per Darlington...
                  and his bringing in Vance Joseph as his DC. WOW, just WOW.

Comment

• Wulf
                    Wulf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Isn't Joseph still in the running for the Bengal's HC?

Originally posted by TrueFinFan View Post

and his bringing in Vance Joseph as his DC. WOW, just WOW.
                  Bringing Loggins as well it looks like

Comment

• IMAWriter
                    IMAWriter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nole..please see slightly above.

I don't understand why the Dolphins didn't interview Jim Caldwell...yes, he's not gonna knock you over with rhetoric, but thew guy had a winning record at Detroit, and other than his suck for Luck year did a good job with the Colts.

Comment

ROTFLMBAO! I was actually concerned with facing a Mike McCarthy led team twice a season,
                    I'm SO relieved now!

Comment

• Wulf
                      Wulf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Although if Joseph is onboard as DC and Loggains is actually allowed to be an OC, things COULD be quite different this time around...

• IMAWriter
                      IMAWriter commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No...Loggains was just proclaimed the worst OC in the history of the Titans/Oilers...even worse than "Col" Les Steckel.
                      He would ruin Tom Brady. I;kk wager if he IS on the Jets staff, he'll be the first one fired, even before Joseph.

• JEGnj
                      JEGnj commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't feel bad for Tanny. He made millions of dollars to suck.
                      Joseph and Loggans were already anounced as coordinators.
                      Joe B on WFAN is still going nuts. If this guy doesn't win 9-10 games he better be fired. Adam Frikin Gase. He had a cup of coffee with Manning at the wnd of his career and he is a QB whisperer?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X