Kris Richards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris Richards

Alex Marvez is heating Richards will be the guy. He claims nothing concrete yet, but this is what he’s hearing. Marvez is still tight with folks in Davie...

NOTHING concrete, but NFL folks I've spoken with this am believe Kris Richard will land the @MiamiDolphins HC job. We'll see soon enough.

Pleeeaasse yes!! Best of what’s left since McCarthy does not want to be here and Fangio was not even interview.

Comment

Unfortunately history with the Franchise says he will suck. Let's hope not. Really that's all we have left losing all the time

Comment

Just as I suspected.. meh..

Comment

I get a goodfeeling when Richard (Ri-shard) talks whether he's explaining techniques and fundamentals or lighting up a player(s) not getting the job done. He exudes confidence. His message gets across and sinks in. I like him over all the other usual suspects so far. My biggest concern is hiring him so late all the experienced coordinators(with a successful track record) will be gone and we will end up with inexperienced coordinators to go along with our new Head Coach.

Comment

• Aquaaiea
            Aquaaiea commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a sinking feeling he will stay in Dallas. This will suck if true.

• IMAWriter
            IMAWriter commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree, kel, but consider this: could ANY of the assistants be WORSE than Adam Gases'?

• So Be
            So Be commented
            Editing a comment
            I like Keith better.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X