John Harbaugh Still In Play For Phins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Harbaugh Still In Play For Phins

As per CBS playoff pre-game, Ravens said they were working on a contract extension for their HC for 2 weeks but, nothing has happened, with the Miami Dolphins watching closely.

Hoping SD wins to resolve this quickly. Also, gonna be watching All Pro DB Derwin James vs QB Jackson.
    Last edited by So Be; 2 weeks ago.

and bring Flacco with him.

Comment

I've been pulling for the Bolts as well. Got a kick out of Jay Feeley talking about the accuracy of Mike Badgley... I have little to look forward football-wise for several months, except a Pats loss. Phins hires, and the draft...

Comment

Actually I’ve been warming to Kris Richard so much that I’m torn. Off course Richard is not a guarrentee that he’d choose us so what happens happens.

Comment

• IMAWriter
          IMAWriter commented
          Editing a comment
          Wears the hat backward...not ready.

• Aquaaiea
          Aquaaiea commented
          Editing a comment
          He’s not afraid of the Sun so no need for a Visor! He is proud of his Baldness unlike Philbin who hides behind the cap haha!

I am rooting for the Chargers because I believe they have a better chance to beat the Pats next week. I still dont want to give up any draft capital for a HC. I wouldnt mind bringing in Flacco if the price is right. Maybe we could even work out a trade with the Ravens. Tannehill for Flacco. Tannehill as a backup would make more sense for the Ravens than Flacco since he has more mobility.

Comment

• Wulf
          Wulf commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree that the Chargers have the better chance in NE, and sadly that's all we have left this season, waiting for the Cheatriots to be eliminated. I like the veteran Rivers chances, far more than I would have the rook...

After watching today's game I have no interest in Harbaugh.

Comment

• IMAWriter
          IMAWriter commented
          Editing a comment
          You should have kept watching. It was crappy ST play from the Ravens tht hurt field position. It's really Lynn who nearly screwed the pooch. That defense 4th quarter looked horrible for much of the time. The dbs really suck.

Trade the #1 for Harbaugh....we're talking a sure thing instead of a #1 chosen by Grier. Harbaugh gives you the next 10 years of stability. IMO, WHY would you not do the deal??? The best coach since Shula!!
        Thing is, the grier deal will kill it. Again, the moron Ross's short sightedness strangles the Dolphins.

Comment

Did the Fins have an opportunity to draft Melvin Ingram?

Comment

• thegreathoo
            thegreathoo commented
            Editing a comment
            we took #17 at 8

• IMAWriter
            IMAWriter commented
            Editing a comment
            Excellent choice...actually, the fans were SCREAMING for a QB after the Henne era, and the constant injuries to Pennington...the FO had no choice...as always the Dolphin's timing sucked. Bad year for QBs...though of course, history shows otherwise in the later rounds.

If there is no extension, Harbaugh controls trades. He has only one year left with Balt, and has to agree to a long term new deal before compensation comes into play. If the Ravens look into a trade, he becomes a Lame Duck coach who they should not want, with a new GM and 2nd year QB.

He is not going to hurt a team he is going to by letting the Ravens take high compensation away from him. I would look for around a 4th rounder if this goes further.

Flacco is like Tannehill. Ravens would have $16M dead money to move on, and his salary for a trading team would be $18M in 2019, $20M in 2020, and can kill any trade by saying no to a contract re-do.

We are better off with RT.

Comment

I would like to have him but not worth a high draft pick just to hold us down.

Comment

Originally posted by BadA..Fishy View Post
              I would like to have him but not worth a high draft pick just to hold us down.
              BA, good to see ya, where ya been? NOT giving a high pick BUT, IF no extension, will not have to. JMO

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X