Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Projected Draft Order Before Today

https://ftw.usatoday.com/gallery/201...tering-week-16

Good read on where we could be picking, and who is expected to be available.

Before today's loss, we projected to pick at #16 with McShay having us taking Florida OT Jawaan Taylor
    Last edited by So Be; 12-23-2018, 04:12 PM.

Please, no more Jawaans.

Comment

The Browns won today so we moved up a spot to #15.

Comment

Originally posted by IMAWriter View Post
        Please, no more Jawaans.
        LOL good one.

Comment

I think with a healthy Sitton, we have to go for defense first. My gosh, they are horrible. A grrat cover corner, or LB, DE, or even DT. Look what Calais Campbell did to the Dolphins today...an 11 year veteran!!

Comment

Gase, despite my hopes he'd find a plan, hasn't got the Fins playing with any real physicality on either side of the ball. That is who he is...a so called "cerebral" guy lost in in a viscerally physical game...
            How many games must we watch the team get pushed around...this time by a 4-11 team? 2 weeks ago, by a 5-9 team? It IS Cam Cameron all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by IMAWriter View Post
              Gase, despite my hopes he'd find a plan, hasn't got the Fins playing with any real physicality on either side of the ball. That is who he is...a so called "cerebral" guy lost in in a viscerally physical game...
              How many games must we watch the team get pushed around...this time by a 4-11 team? 2 weeks ago, by a 5-9 team? It IS Cam Cameron all over again.
              We are a soft finesse team on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Combine that with very little talent and you get a horrible team. We were lucky to have won 7 games. All of our wins were by one possession 8 points or less and all of our losses with the exception of the Colts game was by double digits. Thus a minus 89 point differential.

Comment

Packers just beat the Jets in OT so if they win next week and we lose next week which is likely we will move up another spot to #14.

Comment

• IMAWriter
                  IMAWriter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  #14. Why does that # sound familiar? I miss my 8-8 prediction. I figured a win today, loss next Sunday. Looks like another 7-9.

As of now, ESPN projects us to be at #13.

Comment

If we end up around #13, Haskins could be within reach, as well as CB Greedy Williams, DE Montez Sweat or CB Baker. Those are my very early targets,

Comment

• HndRkyaBong34
                    HndRkyaBong34 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Haskin’s would be a huge leap towards a winning future..

Ferguson from LA Tech has the NCAA record for sacks, looks legit!

Comment

Who doesn't want a greedy cornerback!!!

Comment

• marino4ever
                      marino4ever commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I see what you did there

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...e-in-on-top-10

Here's the official NFL draft order with one week to fo. Miami is at #15.

Comment

Deja Vu.......

Comment

Hopefully we lose to the Bills this week and move up a few more spots in the draft order. I want Dwayne Haskins but there are several teams drafting ahead of us that need a QB.

If the Falcons and Packers both win which is possible and we lose we could move up to #13.
                        Last edited by FTLDOLFAN; 12-26-2018, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X