Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh what could've been... watch us ALMOST complete a huge play to Drake and see why

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh what could've been... watch us ALMOST complete a huge play to Drake and see why

Great call and design, but bad execution prevents what could've been a BIG play. Would've like to see Tannehill put this ball on more of a rope and/or move the safety with his eyes.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnthonySabaNFL
    Subscribe to my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/AnthonySabaNFL

His habit of staring down the receiver...however, the oline blows up and this play never had a chance

Comment

• IMAWriter
      IMAWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, in this case he was looking right BEFORE the snap!

again Davis,they can't puck up someone off someones practice squad that is better han Davis?

Comment

• IMAWriter
      IMAWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      Davis is horrible, Brendel, Brenner, Young, Asiata, Larsen...what a bunch of mooks.

Tannehill cannot read when and where to go with the ball. This perfectly illustrates that. By the time he sees that Drake is where he needs to go with the ball it is too late. The safety comes over and he also takes a big hit for standing there trying to figure out where to go with the ball. If he had thrown it it earlier, the safety would not have had time to roll over, he wouldn't have had to take that hit, and low and behold, we would have had the play that was there. This is 100% on Tannehill.

Comment

that db was moving toward drake as soon as the ball was snapped,because tannehill was staring down drake the whole time . if tannehill was looking to his left from the snap , that safety would have been moving left and then tannehill goes right to drake for a TD, if davis puts any kind of anything that resenbled a block on the backer rushing! anthony was dead on!

Comment

I didn't say Tannehill wasn't locked on Drake. Yes he could have looked off the safety. Again that is something that takes time and intelligence that I do not believe Tannehill possesses. Yet Gase is committed to Tannehill. It is time to clean house and start over.

Comment

• phinfanfrom70s
          phinfanfrom70s commented
          Editing a comment
          well your right, 7year pro and if he doesn't have it now he isn't going to.......
          Gase isn't going to teach him that!

• IMAWriter
          IMAWriter commented
          Editing a comment
          if Gase and the QB coach CAN'T teach...drill #17 to at least disguise his stare a bit, they don't belong coaching. My dad advised me how to sneak a look down a blouse without actually looking like I'm looking. The lesson took...haha

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X