Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phinatics Letters To Santa

https://phinphanatic.com/2018/12/06/...mas-wish-list/

Bahamas got in the Christmas spirit first with a good read article. Now, we get to expand on his wants and wishes for our team. Not being a greedy little Phan, he only asked for a new DC and QB. I am sure the forum's requests will dwarf that by leaps and bounds.

So, Have you been a good Phan all year? And what do you want?

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good Phan. Aside from all our injuries, we did a great job last off season (FA & draft) and I would like a repeat with the following:

MUCH better health.

I do not need my two front teeth but, DO NEED 2 on the OL and DL fronts.

A QB in the draft, and a contract reduction for RT, as we will not find better in FA.

A legit CB to play opposite X.

AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE

Comment

Dear Santa,

I would like a competent front office and coaching staff to end our long lasting football misery. I used to hope for Super Bowl wins. Now as I get older and wiser I just hope for this once proud franchise to be relevant again.

And a pony.

Yours truly,
      Chris
      Can we sign this guy?

Comment

• So Be
        So Be commented
        Editing a comment
        Well Done. Pony beats a partridge any day of the week, and twice for Christmas.

Originally posted by So Be View Post
      https://phinphanatic.com/2018/12/06/...mas-wish-list/

Bahamas got in the Christmas spirit first with a good read article. Now, we get to expand on his wants and wishes for our team. Not being a greedy little Phan, he only asked for a new DC and QB. I am sure the forum's requests will dwarf that by leaps and bounds.

So, Have you been a good Phan all year? And what do you want?
      Thanks brov!

Comment

Originally posted by FinFan in KC View Post
        Dear Santa,

I would like a competent front office and coaching staff to end our long lasting football misery. I used to hope for Super Bowl wins. Now as I get older and wiser I just hope for this once proud franchise to be relevant again.

And a pony.

Yours truly,
        Chris
        what color pony brov....

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamas View Post

what color pony brov....
          Good question. I haven’t thought that far ahead. I guess because the chances of me getting a pony are about the same as the Fins getting a competent front office and coaching staff.
          Can we sign this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by FinFan in KC View Post

Good question. I haven’t thought that far ahead. I guess because the chances of me getting a pony are about the same as the Fins getting a competent front office and coaching staff.
            LOL

I'm dying here mon....this killed me

Comment

New EXPERIENCED, SUCCESSFUL DC, New, EXPERIENCED OC, and most importantly, a moratorium on all the freakin' injuries.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X