Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy issue needs to be addressed immediately!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy issue needs to be addressed immediately!

All:
    After Dolphinsfreak threatened to file a lawsuit against me for banning him temporarily, I have banned him permanently. Anyone who wants to know more can PM me. But trust me I have the guy dozens of chances. However, he does own a team probably headed to the playoffs. I have cut him as an owner. So what do we do with his team?
    We can let it just coast. As of now all his players are on the bench so he will not win and the team will eliminate . But whoever plays him first will be an automatic win.
    I can assign a new owner. Maybe the highest ranked team to not get in, that way they can get in.

Ideas? Suggestions? With playoffs around the corner we need to do something.

I like the idea of offering it to the first one out of the playoffs.

Comment

Agreed. Give it to the closest team

Comment

Done. I think it's a great solution. That would go to you Bahamas. If you agree, I will terminate your current ownership and add you as owner of special forces. That way you can coach that team through the playoffs.

Let me know!

Comment

FWIW, I would just drop DF team to 12 with JEG not playing as well, and move everyone up a notch.

Also, make sure it was not Bahamas threatening you under another name. He has been crying.

I still do hate him but, he is the only choice to make this right, they were tied.

Comment

I think that’s a better choice. Drop Freak’s team to the bottom and let the next guy go in the playoffs with his team. And just for the record, we are in the playoffs. The first round starts with tonight’s game.
            Can we sign this guy?

Comment

It doesnt appear I can just change the rankings of the team. I can only delete owners and invite owners. Bahamas has agreed to take over the team.

Comment

I love you all equally...except when it comes to fantasy...

I'll inherit this team and kick your a$$

Comment

Bahamas is set and already planning our demise. He is the equivalent of Saban jumping to Alabama. Cleveland moving to Baltimore. He is Bahamas 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Finatic View Post
                    It doesnt appear I can just change the rankings of the team. I can only delete owners and invite owners. Bahamas has agreed to take over the team.
                    Did you try it on a computer or your phone? There are a lot more league manager options on the computer.
                    Can we sign this guy?

Comment

• Finatic
                      Finatic commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Both. Couldn't find anyway to change league standings or outcomes.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X