Belicheat's Latest Dolphin Disrespect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belicheat's Latest Dolphin Disrespect

His normal mantra, "no days off" was replaced Sunday after their win over the Vikings. The new mantra...? "See you WEDNESDAY!!!!"
    TWO days off, because, after all, "it's just the Dolphins." I guess we've earned that. Yes, another Belicheat mind game, prolly ignored by all but the NE press corps.

These are the times I really wish the Fins had more Brian Coxs' and less Mike Gesickis. Don Shula would have put this team through 3-a-days, if it was legal! Maybe Kiko can behead one of the receivers. He's about as close to aggressor...maybe Wake as well...as the Dolphins gave. First game was an embarrassment, pushed around by a finesse team. Does ANYONE long for a game like 2016, Fins versus Steelers...regular season, of course?

any team can beat any team on any given sunday,it's happened every season since footballs been played.
    If you can repeat the wild cat game of suprising the pants off belecheat or just play a solid game by everyone they have a chance!
    As in the first game,it was a turning point of each team. We all were talking about one coach(gase) game planning against an other.
    The result was that one(gase) totally being out of his league!
    The true result was the players failed as much as Gase did,and they need to execute way better than the last game.

NE in the past has just totally burned miami's LB's with slants and quick outs and TE's down the middle,why would they change, it's a no brainer.The way to beating that is to get in Brady's face hard. Make him taste dirt and make him get rid of the ball before he can find that wide open person!
    On defense NE just has to stop the run and make tannehill beat you in the air. If they can do that and put miami's weak OL under pressure that has broken down all year when pressured to pass block every down. Gase needs to stop that from happening. His little bubble screen and perdictable running game will NOT beat the patriots!
    that is no simple task, but at home they have had more success than at foxboro.

Comment

• IMAWriter
      IMAWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why I feel Anthony's comments and video above make sense to me. That formation gives you several options, whereas the empty backfield deceives no one.

Whoops...forgot WHICH thread I was on! haha
      Last edited by IMAWriter; 1 week ago.

• phinfanfrom70s
      phinfanfrom70s commented
      Editing a comment
      got the gist of what your saying it rings true to many threads!

• IMAWriter
      IMAWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      phinfan...it was AnthonySaban's thread depicting the "I-Formation", and how effective it was. In reality, IMO its not an I, but an example of the old Titan's "H-Back" formation, with the great Frank Wycheck lined up a yard or so back of the LOS...and used to either block a LB, or catch a throw....check out that thread...it is really revealing, IMO

Patriots coach Bill Belichick participated in a conference call with Dolphins media on Tuesday. Here are some highlights:
    • Miami has got a good football team. They’ve got good players. They’re well coached. Adam (Gase) does a really good job planning and scheming. (Special teams) coach (Darren) Rizzi does a great job. They’re always tough. It’s always a big challenge down there. I think it’s more the Dolphins (than weather).
    • Xavien Howard has played very well against us. He’s an outstanding player. He does a good job in man to man and zone. Good instincts. Good ball skills. He’s made two of the best plays a corner can make on interceptions. He’s a playmaker.
    • Miami’s offense is well balanced. They have a lot of guys contributing. (Kenyan) Drake has had an outstanding year catching the ball. We can’t underestimate (Frank) Gore. They have explosive receivers. Some of those guys aren’t hurt. (Kalen) Ballage, (Nick) O’Leary have become important to them. They have good depth. (Ryan) Tannehill is very athletic. He can extend plays and add elements to the offense that make him tougher to defend. On plays where the coverage might be good. They did a great job last year of mixing things up on us. It was a multitude of players and a good game plan and scheme that really hurt us. There’s not one guy. We have to play good as a team and that’s really our only chance.
    • The 2008 Wildcat game (when Ronnie Brown helped the Dolphins pull an upset) was a good game for Miami. It wasn’t a good game for us. It was a long time ago. A lot of water under the bridge since then. They’ve run that formation. But there’s a lot of new people now that we have to worry and defend about that weren’t a part of that game.
    • Every team in this league has good players. There aren’t very many dramatic advantages, unless you can create a scheme that gives you that advantage. But you probably won’t be able to keep it very long. They’ll cover up or eliminate your ability to get to that quickly. So those aren’t very frequent. It comes down to consistent execution. That’s what wins in this league. Being able to do things well on a consistent basis, over a sustained period of time.
    • There are a lot of close games in this league that could go either way. I’m sure all the teams that lose them think that they could have won them. And I’m sure that all the teams that won them felt that they did enough to win. That’s half the games in this league, one score or less. So it’s a very competitive league. Doing things right over a sustained period of time is really the key, whether it’s in the first quarter, second quarter, or down to the final play. It comes down to execution and consistency.
    • Process is the most important thing. The results will take care of themselves. It’s a bottom line business. We’re all in for the results. But without a good process, I don’t think the results will last very long. You may temporarily achieve it.

The above is what Mr Bill had to say about our team.

Comment

Originally posted by So Be View Post

The above is what Mr Bill had to say about our team.
      Typical Beli-speak. He NEVER SAYS anything to create bulletin board activity. He just does it on the field, his bogus injury reports, his stadium's propensity for communication "issues"...if you're the visiting team. No self respecting Dolphin fan will EVER forgive him for the Flutie Dropkick PAT. He's so full of bullshe-yat. Good depth? Explosive receivers? Not since Wilson and Grant went down.Well coached? Does that include horrific, badly timed penalties?
      SMH at anyone who actually believes Belicheat means one word of this tripe....seriously.

Comment

Grain of salt but, have to take note of X comments. In the last two weeks, we have Luck and Mr Bill giving high praise to an opposing player. This is not blowing smoke, X is special. When Fitz, McCain and a Safety settle in, where they know what each are doing, they will be a special secondary.

GOD forbid we should add in a pass rush.

Comment

• IMAWriter
          IMAWriter commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, the legit comment is Howard..How can he NOT say so..7 INTs, leading the league. I was wrong about him. What makes his accomplishments so note worthy is the fact he gets barely any help from those around him, and YES, having to cover twice as long due to opposing QBs having so much time. In the case of Allen. the rush was there, the containment not so?

I don't see disrespect from Bellichick with this, but just the opposite.

He's lost 4 of his last 5 games in Miami. He wants his team well rested and ready to play.

Comment

• IMAWriter
          IMAWriter commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you hear the locker room comment? I did...didn't sound like a guy worried about his next game...it was jubilant about the game he won...a reward. Do we think he's really worried about a team decimated by injuries that he destroyed 6 weeks previously? If so, he has a odd way of showing it. "Resting" up for THIS Dolphin team? Sometimes I think you like to argue for the sake of argument. To use a worn out, but relevant expression..Belicheat plays chess while we're still playing checkers.

• cuchulainn
          cuchulainn commented
          Editing a comment
          You can read into it what you want, but he's lost 4 or 5 here, including last year to Jay fkn Cutler at QB, Sam Young at RT, Chase Allen and Alterraun Verner at LB, and Jordan Lucas at Safety. C;mon... How'd he feel if he lost to a one armed and one legged QB a team with half it's starters on IR who got steam rolled for yards by the bills?

• IMAWriter
          IMAWriter commented
          Editing a comment
          He'd be 9-4, and in the playoffs. 2 of those losses were in "garbage time", where the Pats were already locked in to their playoff position. Last year was the best game the Dolphins played since the Steelers game in mid 2016. Who knows...53 players all believed they were invincible, cause Belicheat, the media, and their wives say it's so. THAT'S why they lose in Miami...who knows, who cares. MY point was he was over the top public with his days off pronouncement.

A must read... and a few laughs...
        https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...222645210.html

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X