Nick O'Leary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick O'Leary

Miami was smart and extended O'Leary to a 1 yr extension.. I like it. He has earned at least 1 more yr.

I really like O'Leary.
    he should be giving the others pointers on blocking and start throwing the ball to him!
    he has sprung gore loose with blocks all season,smart move on miami's part.
    keep the smart signings going and get rid of the bad signings draining the cap!

Comment

Man, we can now say we are deep at TE. We got 5 guys to work with once Gray comes back.

Comment

• IMAWriter
        IMAWriter commented
        Editing a comment
        Gray is all around good, O'Leary my favorite Smythe surprises me...in a good way. (I wanted a center, not another T).
        I believe Gesicki will be the odd man out. He's soft in the same way Egnew was, but maybe the fact he could be a semi-permanent bench sitter might get motivate. Even with the present crew, Gase should have at least 10-12 attempts per game for these TEs, not 4-5 desperate throws.

how many times does Gase use tight ends in the pass game why do they need 5?
      the need a huge ,brute of a full back in the back field instead of TE's!

Comment

• IMAWriter
        IMAWriter commented
        Editing a comment
        Or an H Back. He's deploying Drake that way, but a true H-Back can block. Drake, not so much.

Originally posted by phinfanfrom70s View Post
      how many times does Gase use tight ends in the pass game why do they need 5?
      the need a huge ,brute of a full back in the back field instead of TE's!
      Would Gase use that Fullback in the redzone?
      He's notorious for pulling Frank Gore OUT once they get there... (Even when Gore is the one who got them to that point)

Comment

• IMAWriter
        IMAWriter commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeppers, you and I have posted this during games. 3 straight times against the Packers.

Originally posted by Wulf View Post

Would Gase use that Fullback in the redzone?
      He's notorious for pulling Frank Gore OUT once they get there... (Even when Gore is the one who got them to that point)
      you got a point there!

Comment

the management extending his contract must be that they got plans for him come next year. how many TE will miami carry over next year?
        maybe they can use O'Leary as a blocker in the back field on pass and run plays, he can block better than drake and probably gore too and he can be a safety valve out of the back field too. just thinkn'

Comment

Good signing. Darby, Smythe, and O'Leary are all VG in pass protect. O'leary is also above average in run block and receiving. He has been playing some H-back since the Bengals game.

They have also played well on special teams.

Comment

oh there all playing ST too, makes sense now!

Comment

Originally posted by phinfanfrom70s View Post
              oh there all playing ST too, makes sense now!
              Yeah Mon, on punts and kicks gotta have guys who can block and cover the kicks. Rizzi is the best in doing this.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X