Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's all give a few spirited words of encouragement..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's all give a few spirited words of encouragement..

Light the fire big daddy Dan Campbell. No more playing backward, boys, Forward Ho! Come on Ryan. You got to find it, buddy. Dig deep.

We will rock them, we will crush them! Mariota will be bombarded all day long. Tanehill will have the best game of this year!
    The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

I actually believe this! There will be an emotional lift today. Liberated inspired players giving it their all. An emotional statement, "we were right, it was the coaches not us!"

Comment

Well I guess you guys got it right! What a game!

Comment

The move of the day was putting in that other #17 at QB. Now that guy can play.

Comment

amazing how much a running game helps a QB.

Comment

An unbelievable return to hard nose football. Revel in this gents.

Comment

Do we get Ajayi back next week? I thought we put him on the 6 week IR.

Comment

I hope we get Ajayi back... D Williams should not getting touches in the running game after Miller. Those should go to Gray or Ajayi... Ajayi has been practicing already. Haven't heard anything which game he'll be returning for. Against the Texans would be nice.

Comment

Yeah now that we have made a commitment to the run we could use another RB like Ajayi to add to the rotation.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X