The Phinzone Banner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phinzone Banner

Ugh. Can someone remove 17 from the site banner? I can't stand looking at him anymore.

LOL!
    Yes. it is time to move on from RT

Comment

I didn't see but the last half. What was his stats?

Comment

Didn't win

Comment

Comment

Well, if you MUST remove #17, I do a banner with all ex-Dolphins who have done well with other teams.

Comment

Draft Dwayne Haskins and hire Jim Harbaugh.

Comment

• IMAWriter
              IMAWriter commented
              Editing a comment
              No! You don't want a Michigan coach anywhere NEAR an OSU QB is still a year away. Accuracy issue when pressured. Sound familiar?

BTW, Ben Rothisberger threw for 462 yards today. And LOST. What a crazy freakin' league.

Comment

Originally posted by IMAWriter View Post
              BTW, Ben Rothisberger threw for 462 yards today. And LOST. What a crazy freakin' league.
              They wasted numerous opportunities. They had a FG blocked. One of their TE's fumbled through the end zone. Connor fumbled around the Broncos 20 yards line. Then Big Ben was picked in the end zone to end the game.

Comment

• IMAWriter
                IMAWriter commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds like a typical Dolphins game. Must be catching.

Originally posted by 61finfan View Post
              Ugh. Can someone remove 17 from the site banner? I can't stand looking at him anymore.
              to protect the site from making changes each year due to bad players, why not have the banner with pictures of Dolphins all-timers? Marino, Shula, Csonka, etc

Comment

Originally posted by IMAWriter View Post
                Ben has lost it, he missed wide opened WR's today that would have accounted for 21 points if he had just thrown the ball accurately. And I mean so wide open they would have walked in.....think his arm has diminished a bit.

Comment

• JEGnj
                  JEGnj commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ben has SB trophy and going to HOF. Tanny couldn't win a toilet bowl. Not even in the same league.

• Seadog
                  Seadog commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Montana won more, so we should get him....

• IMAWriter
                  IMAWriter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tony Montana is available. I'd take Big Ben in a heartbeat...he just wouldn't take the Dolphins.

Wow what did tannehill do this week that was so bad? He cant call the plays. He cant make our line block or stop them from having bonehead drive killing penalties. He played good. I would say really good since he hasnt played in over 5 weeks and only practiced twice this week. I like coming to this site cause I dont get dolphin news anywhere but some of you dont seem to actually like miami. I get this team is frustrating. Has been for a while. We are top two for injuries this yr. No one can stay healthy. This yr I said would depend on the oline. Well guess what our oline cant stay healthy. They got tannehill hurt, and they have so many drive killing penalties it makes my head spin. How about we actually address the OG position in free agency so we can actually have a good line for once in I dont even know how long. I know we address the lg spot this yr and we got unlucky he was hurt week 1. But let's get a young guy for the rg. Then have brendel and Swanson for backups. Actually have depth. We will never be good until we have an oline. Stop going cheap and just get some damn og.

Comment

• IMAWriter
                  IMAWriter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  he did what good QBs do, protect the ball. I like #17, but he just doesn't have the ability to make gold out of shit...but Brees, Rivers, Wilson, and others CAN. He just can't make a head shakingly amazing spontaneous play.

• IMAWriter
                  IMAWriter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  neither Sitton nor Kilgore cam cheap, especially Sitton, and at 32.

• Finatic
                  Finatic commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He held the ball too long. He was inaccurate on several key throws. He checked down constantly. He did not make plays when needed. I do not think RT has the mental ability at this point. He just isn't that sharp. Sorry, its true.

Originally posted by Moonshine23 View Post
                Wow what did tannehill do this week that was so bad? He cant call the plays. He cant make our line block or stop them from having bonehead drive killing penalties. He played good. I would say really good since he hasnt played in over 5 weeks and only practiced twice this week. I like coming to this site cause I dont get dolphin news anywhere but some of you dont seem to actually like miami. I get this team is frustrating. Has been for a while. We are top two for injuries this yr. No one can stay healthy. This yr I said would depend on the oline. Well guess what our oline cant stay healthy. They got tannehill hurt, and they have so many drive killing penalties it makes my head spin. How about we actually address the OG position in free agency so we can actually have a good line for once in I dont even know how long. I know we address the lg spot this yr and we got unlucky he was hurt week 1. But let's get a young guy for the rg. Then have brendel and Swanson for backups. Actually have depth. We will never be good until we have an oline. Stop going cheap and just get some damn og.
                Agree with you... but he's the favorite whipping boy. He played good enough to win, even with the reduced arm strength and pain. Forget Tannehill tho. He's done and it's time to move on. Draft a kid and have him and Tannehill compete next year for the job.

Main reason we lost that game was defense blowing a 10 pt lead. We proly still win it if Gesicki doesn't fumble the ball. That was the turning point. Even at the end of it, we had the lead until Spence failed to sack Luck and McClain blew his coverage assignment and let his man run free to put them in FG position.

We're mostly likely completely out of the playoff race, but hope we can finish the season with 3 more wins and stay healthy. Draft a QB, a real damned OG, and a DE.

Comment

• Seadog
                  Seadog commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Always liked RT, but he hasn't played but a handful of games the last 3 years.

"Even at the end of it, we had the lead until Spence failed to sack Luck and McClain blew his coverage assignment and let his man run free to put them in FG position."

Too many simple things, just too many game after game.

• cuchulainn
                  cuchulainn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes... agreed... sucks we blew the lead at the end of the 4th and lost. That was our playoff game and we blew it.

Originally posted by cuchulainn View Post

We proly still win it if Gesicki doesn't fumble the ball. That was the turning point.
                His fumble did not cost the Dolphins a W. What are you smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by TrueFinFan View Post

His fumble did not cost the Dolphins a W. What are you smoking?
                  I said it was a turning point in the game that likely cost us a scoring opportunity. I'll have what you're having tho.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X