Paxton Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paxton Lynch

How many more Broncos is Gase gonna look at?

What? No way, tell me he didn't even entertain that thought......

Comment

Here's the real problem. Why do we need another QB? For those of you who haven't figured it out, Tannehill is done.

Comment

In Lynch's defense, he had a lousy head coach...a defensive guy, John Fox....and now Vance Joseph(!~!!!!)...defensive guy. On top of that, the serious vibe of a legend scrutinizing his every move...and, oh yeah, a loss of growth under the tutelage of one...Adam Gase.
        As bad as Tannehill's early history. His college, Memphis, ran a gimmick offense, so behind the NFL curve.

Lynch will end up either Oakland, Buffalo, Detroit, or maybe the Titans. Miami is a bad place for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Phishinphin View Post
          Here's the real problem. Why do we need another QB? For those of you who haven't figured it out, Tannehill is done.
          And you know this because? Have to assume you have some source or have ties to the Dolphins, which is GREAT. Which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by So Be View Post

And you know this because? Have to assume you have some source or have ties to the Dolphins, which is GREAT. Which is it?
            I have 2 sources actually. I also have a football IQ above 3.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X