Forum FF Tues Trade Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum FF Tues Trade Talk

I'm having some fun and a rookie, and gonna try this trade thing one more time, while it appears trades are of the same interest in the NFL. In any case, I have an excess of good WR's in E Decker, J Brown, and S Watkins, as well as 2 VG D/ST's in the Jets and Pack. Looking for a good RB and less for a TE.

Well So Be I was interested but none of those guys you listed are in the top 20 of WRs.

Comment

Originally posted by Finatic View Post
      Well So Be I was interested but none of those guys you listed are in the top 20 of WRs.
      How does that work in FF? Is it total points or average? For example, in points Brown is #24 and Decker #34 but, #13 in average.

What were you looking to offer for a WR ranked higher, once I understand how to rank.

Comment

it goes based on average. That kind of levels it out in case someone has a good game. I am looking for a top 10 WR or RB in exchange I have Jason Whitten who is the 6th ranked TE averaging over 8 points a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Finatic View Post
          it goes based on average. That kind of levels it out in case someone has a good game. I am looking for a top 10 WR or RB in exchange I have Jason Whitten who is the 6th ranked TE averaging over 8 points a game.
          To go with your thinking, Whitten had a VG fist game but has averaged 4 points in the last 4 games, on a bye, and without a QB. My guy Clay is one spot above him and I believe better all things considered . Have to pass. Also, you went from top 20 to top 10.
          Last edited by So Be; 10-14-2015, 05:12 PM.

Comment

I would stick with Clay too if I were you. That's a smart choice. But so you know, I am looking for a top 10 RB or WR but it doesn't mean that is all I will take. The trade has to better my points (and your points) or it doesn't work. So take a look at my roster and see if there is anything you like, and anything you think you can trade to help it. I will listen to anything.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X