Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you going to watch on the bye week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you going to watch on the bye week?

For me it is the Canes and Noles Saturday night and the Patriots Cowboys on Sunday,

Donkeys.....probably record some games and watch them later.....

That Cowboys-NE game was set up to be a good one, looked like the CB's were ready to compete, damn bad luck.....

Comment

Probably watch the Seattle game at 1:00 and then the Pats at 4:00
      While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

When I am not watching my beloved Dolphins play I will watch the Chargers, Packers and Giants as often as possible. I will be checking out that Patriots vs Cowboys games, Chargers vs Steelers game of course and any game that has fantasy relevancy to me.

Comment

Probably watch the game film from my son's HS game Saturday, then watch him tryout for club baseball team. I'm taking a week off football.

Comment

Originally posted by Idahomer View Post
            Probably watch the game film from my son's HS game Saturday, then watch him tryout for club baseball team. I'm taking a week off football.
            Sounds like a nice weekend you got planned there Homer, plus the added bonus that there's no chance of a Dolphins loss to throw a dark cloud over it!

Comment

I used to watch every single minute of every single Fins game PLUS every minute of every other game i had access to...These days to both save my sanity & my marriage i don't spend nearly as much time watching football (Plus it really pisses me off when i watch a really good football team which leaves me constantly wondering why we can't ever get back to that!)

That being said i'll watch a bit of the Pats-'Boys game, 'til the Pats go up by 3 TD's & that'll be that....

Comment

Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post
                I used to watch every single minute of every single Fins game PLUS every minute of every other game i had access to...These days to both save my sanity & my marriage i don't spend nearly as much time watching football (Plus it really pisses me off when i watch a really good football team which leaves me constantly wondering why we can't ever get back to that!)

That being said i'll watch a bit of the Pats-'Boys game, 'til the Pats go up by 3 TD's & that'll be that....
                I used to feel guilty watching too much football until all these Housewives shows started coming on. Now there is balance in our home. She watches those ridiculous shows while I watch my football games. I think she came out ahead in this deal because it seems those shows are on all year long.

Comment

Not sure if I will watch any other than FSU/Miami. My son has soccer games both days and if the rain holds off we are going pumpkin pickin...Good weekend for a bye.

Comment

Originally posted by ONOle1 View Post
                    Not sure if I will watch any other than FSU/Miami. My son has soccer games both days and if the rain holds off we are going pumpkin pickin...Good weekend for a bye.

Comment

• Driven_Phinsane!
                      Driven_Phinsane! commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Philbin, Coyle..you're FIRED!!!

All teams competing with us for the first pick in the draft.

Comment

• Wulf
                      Wulf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Only TWO teams have a worse record at this point. 0-4 Lions and 1-4 Texans...

Seahawks....

Comment

Titans - Bills...

Comment

I am interested in the Bengals Seahawks game. Since it looks like this season is going to be a bust for the Dolphins I am rooting for the Bengals in the AFC. I would like to see them go to the Superbowl. Of course anybody except the Pats is fine by me. I am also interested in the Cowboys Pats game. I have a feeling thats going to be a good game. Everyone is counting the Cowboys out but I think the Pats are due for a letdown game.

Comment

Strippers.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X