Coyle "Might" Be Fired Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyle "Might" Be Fired Today

New Dolphins interim head coach Dan Campbell offered no mandate for his staff upon his introduction yesterday, saying he had to process all the new responsibilities on his plate.

But he’s apparently not going to wait long to make whatever decision he makes.

According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network, a decision on the future of defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle is expected today.
    Campbell has been given the green light to make whatever changes necessary by Dolphins executive Mike Tannenbaum, and it wouldn’t be a surprise to see Coyle punted.

The underperforming of a defense which was invested heavily in is one of the reasons Joe Philbin’s out of a job today, and it was widely wondered if Coyle would have been offered up if Philbin had stayed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-coming-today/

Yeah, I posted a link saying the same thing in another thread. Apparently no one took the time to open the link and read it as they are all still screaming to fire Coyle.
    While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolfan1 View Post
      Yeah, I posted a link saying the same thing in another thread. Apparently no one took the time to open the link and read it as they are all still screaming to fire Coyle.
      Sorry, I didn't see that post. I was hoping this might happen today after the COUGH that Tannenbaum did during Campbell's press conference. One down, possibly two to go...........

Comment

Originally posted by DolphinsFreak View Post

Sorry, I didn't see that post. I was hoping this might happen today after the COUGH that Tannenbaum did during Campbell's press conference. One down, possibly two to go...........
        No need to apologize bud. Actually I probably should have put it in it's own thread like you did. I'm just glad to hear that his doom is imminent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolfan1 View Post

Fire Coyle!

Comment

Have we seen any of this, this year? Thanks Denzel, so that's how it's done. 225 lb. Isiah Crowell out the remainder of the game. In Miami, Jordan Phillips-inactive. This might have helped, hah Kev?
            Watch BoltCuts's Vine "Denzel Perryman, the wall." taken on 5 October 2015. It has 22 likes. Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion. Create short, beautiful, looping videos in a simple and fun way for your friends and family to see.

Comment

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 43s43 seconds ago
              ... Campbell told Coyle tonight that he isn't making staff changes right now. But situation remains fluid. Players back in bldg tomorrow.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X