3 players of interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 players of interest

RB Montae Ball - We desperately need a RB with some kind of physicality. I know our o-line is pathetic but still Lamar Miller isn't doing anything.

FS David Amerson - The Redskins released him today. They were playing him at DB but I would look to convert him to a FS. He was a ballhawk in college and he played some FS then too. Aikens seems to be struggling and so Amerson might be our future at that position.

MLB Jameel McClain - We have to upgrade our MLB position. He was more than adequate for the Giants last year so he could be a decent 1 year stop gap player.

Bring'em all in... 3 glaring weaknesses that need to be addressed .. Even if it's just temporary ..

Comment

I'd definitely look at David Amerson!!!
      The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

If I make moves and acquisitions I start with Queasy Joe.

Comment

• cuchulainn
          cuchulainn commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed... Ross, is that you? lol...

All three are worth a look - but especially Amerson. He wasn't a good fit in DC for some reason, but the guy was amazing in college (and is only in his second or third season).

Comment

I would absolutely bring Amerson in. The guy is a ball hawk. Not the most physical player, but he knows how to get to the ball and is actually a pretty good fit for what Coyle likes to play with his FS.

Comment

I think Amerson is worth the look as well so now that we are all in agreement, it means the Dolphins won't even give him a sideways glance.
            While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by FTLDOLFAN View Post
              RB Montae Ball - We desperately need a RB with some kind of physicality. I know our o-line is pathetic but still Lamar Miller isn't doing anything.

FS David Amerson - The Redskins released him today. They were playing him at DB but I would look to convert him to a FS. He was a ballhawk in college and he played some FS then too. Aikens seems to be struggling and so Amerson might be our future at that position.

MLB Jameel McClain - We have to upgrade our MLB position. He was more than adequate for the Giants last year so he could be a decent 1 year stop gap player.

Jameel, then David Amerson, then MB

No doubt we need a MLB, I would start there.

I must be alone on this one, but I thought our secondary played terrible last week. I really feel Grimes played poorly. So I would take any help in the secondary....

Comment

This is a Love-Hate thread. I love the idea of the thread and the way FT is thinking, but it also reminds me that the front office is NOT thinking the same way because they are incompetent. Since they passed on Mathis there is no way they are going to bring in any of these three players, they just aren't that bright. I agree with Phinatic, if we want to make a true impact that will effect how this team plays in the future, we must start at the top and replace the head coach. We need an interim HC to finish this season out and then on to a head coaching search.

Comment

• 61finfan
                  61finfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My thoughts exactly. Addresding need in week 3 instead of off season. Awful

Players or System??? We may have better players than we think and the system is bad, but it's possible we don't have the players and the system is good....

IMHO, me thinks the system is no better than a pee-wee football start up team.......

Comment

Lets go down the list...

B.Marshall
                  V.Davis
                  S. Smith
                  T. Ginn
                  Odrick
                  R.bush
                  Welker
                  Fasano

And the list goes on..... Pretty Simple

Comment

I don't care what happened in Washington, David Amerson is a better CB than anybody we have other than Grimes. We we should definitely jump for him. McCain and Taylor will be torched again and again this year. Our only hope is intense pressure on the QB that forces them to throw errantly, which I'm counting on this Sunday.

Comment

• London Fish & Chips
                      London Fish & Chips commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I saw Grimes get his rear kick last weekend, yea he made some plays, but overall he got torched....

David Amerson gone to the Raiduhs!
                    The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

• HndRkyaBong34
                      HndRkyaBong34 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      HAHAHAHA typical Dolphins, sitting there holding each others peckers waiting to pull the trigger..... To late... Time to scratch our head again....Lets call Mr. Magoo to see if we're all still employed.... Ross didn't answer, he was too busy explaining to the William's sisters and J LO why this was a good investment...

Bong, You do know how waivers work? Oak had first shot because of their record, nothing to do with Miami not making a claim.

Comment

• HndRkyaBong34
                      HndRkyaBong34 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sober, I understand, the point is. they seem to sit on their hands any time it right in front of them.. Mathis is a good example..

They wouldn't have claimed him anyway. There weren't any waivers that Mathis had to go through and they left him sitting there and never pulled the trigger. Why? It's because this coaching staff SUCKS!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X