Anyone going to the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the game?

It seems to me that several people may be in driving distance. Just curious if anyone is going to the game?

I'm in NC now and the last time I saw the Fins play in Jacksonville it wasn't fun. Was Danny's last game in a blowout loss. I went with friends who lived in Jax and were Dolphin fans until The Jags started. They turned into nasty fans, and literally I was ready to punch a couple of them in the throat. So even if I lived back in FL, not sure I would go...bad things man, bad thingsssss

Comment

A little far for me to drive, so I'm flying down tomorrow morning and going.

"The organization has struggled from a personnel standpoint over the years. For instance, they drafted me in the second round. . . . You don't recover from those types of mistakes." - Rob Konrad

Comment

• Finatic
        Finatic commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you really going?

• Loserbugman
        Loserbugman commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, I've got an aunt and uncle in St. Augustine with a few sets of Jaguars season tickets, and they invited me down.

I avoid Jax like the plague, too many damn shootings in Jax. I'd be hard pressed to tell my wife I'm going to a Football game there when I refuse to go to any of the concerts she has asked to go to.
      only a fool seeks peace by inciting violence

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X