Davante Parker or Kenny Stills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davante Parker or Kenny Stills

I expect us to come out slinging this game. With that I expect one of the above to have a huge game as the Jags will look to take Landry away. I am hoping its Parker because I want to see a high draft pick deliver on their potential.

I think Landry and Jordan will get the most targets. I think Stills, Jennings, Matthews and Parker will be in a situation rotation all year unless Parker takes over (which we are hoping).

Comment

• cuchulainn
      cuchulainn commented
      Editing a comment
      This is my thoughts as well. And given the talent on this WR corp, it's nice to have that much depth and rotation. I think a lot of it will be situational and match up based as the year progresses.

I think Landry will have a huge game. I really want Parker to have a great game, if he plays, because I would like nothing else but to be wrong about the Dolphins drafting him.

Comment

I like Lance Allworth and Ahmad Rashad. The 2 coolest names in all of NFL history

Comment

• DolphinsFreak
        DolphinsFreak commented
        Editing a comment
        You don't like Dick Butkus ?

I loved the player, think the name is pretty good for a LB...but no I wouldn't want to be named Dick Butkus......I was just being a goofball on this post subject, naming two other WRs....but true story, when I was a young lad growing up, I wanted to be an NFL player, I wanted to be 6'3", 215lbs......and I thought if I had to have a cool, exotic name, Ahmad Rashad had panache! Also, for a white guy, Lance Allworth had a cool name. I was a strange child.

Comment

Originally posted by Kato View Post
        I loved the player, think the name is pretty good for a LB...but no I wouldn't want to be named Dick Butkus......I was just being a goofball on this post subject, naming two other WRs....but true story, when I was a young lad growing up, I wanted to be an NFL player, I wanted to be 6'3", 215lbs......and I thought if I had to have a cool, exotic name, Ahmad Rashad had panache! Also, for a white guy, Lance Allworth had a cool name. I was a strange child.
        I've been staring at your profile picture for years so I would never had guessed you were a strange child. AHA (kidding of course) I'm obviously weird myself. Who names themselves "Freak"? Funny, the word "panache" ALWAYS, without fail, reminds me of John Malkovich's character in the movie In The Line Of Fire. (Mitch Leary) I love that movie!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X