We Want to Get to Know You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Want to Get to Know You!

Great to see all the new members and WOW! What great posts and comments. You are quality fans and we are happy to have you here. I want this place to be a tight group so we would like to know you a little more. PLEASE take the time complete your user profile. This will be really beneficial in helping us get to know you. Same for all current members that way they can get to know us too. THANKS ALL!

Originally posted by Finatic View Post
    Great to see all the new members and WOW! What great posts and comments. You are quality fans and we are happy to have you here. I want this place to be a tight group so we would like to know you a little more. PLEASE take the time complete your user profile. This will be really beneficial in helping us get to know you. Same for all current members that way they can get to know us too. THANKS ALL!
    Quite a few of us have migrated before. Matt and the guys here have gone above and beyond to make it enjoyable. We're a passionate group, but that's not unexpected with fans who have butted heads in frustration during the darkest decade of Phins history... Thanks for the new "home" guys!

Comment

Man it just gets better every day. Quality posts coming left and right. Feels like we have known you for years.

Comment

Great perspective Wulf! That's what being a passionate fan is all about. We are glad to have you guys join us and we look forward to many great conversation and some occasional butting of heads.

Originally posted by Wulf View Post

Quite a few of us have migrated before. Matt and the guys here have gone above and beyond to make it enjoyable. We're a passionate group, but that's not unexpected with fans who have butted heads in frustration during the darkest decade of Phins history... Thanks for the new "home" guys!
        Can we sign this guy?

Comment

Randall Doss,FINS fan since 1970

Comment

Originally posted by Finatic View Post
            Man it just gets better every day. Quality posts coming left and right. Feels like we have known you for years.
            That's a very easy thing to do with this crew. There are no "cliques" or preconceived notion on new Phans met. It's all friends. However, as Wulf mentioned, there can be some very heated debates as well.

Last edited by So Be; 08-27-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• cuchulainn
              cuchulainn commented
              Editing a comment
              But we like 'ckiques'... 'specially the ones with big 'eyes' ;... ;-)

SO BE...WULF! Man, names from my past. Great to hang wit-cha! I lived in the Nashville, TN area (Brentwood) for 20 years, but never a Titan's fan. I always hope they do well, except the upcoming game with our Dolphins. So's ya know, I go to even befiore the Jason Cole era, as I was born in Mee-ah-mee, MHS, and UM.
            GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMAWriter View Post
              SO BE...WULF! Man, names from my past. Great to hang wit-cha! I lived in the Nashville, TN area (Brentwood) for 20 years, but never a Titan's fan. I always hope they do well, except the upcoming game with our Dolphins. So's ya know, I go to even befiore the Jason Cole era, as I was born in Mee-ah-mee, MHS, and UM.
              GO DOLPHINS!!!!
              Great to see ya Writer. Where the hell have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by So Be View Post

Great to see ya Writer. Where the hell have you been?
                Occasional Herald post to the very fine Barry Jackson, and occasionally Mando. Also post to a little blog of "rabble" who used to hang on Cote's forum. Still doing music, lovin' my Canes (for better or worse)...Dolphins, Nashville Predators, Lakers (hard to love with the so-called ownership these days).
                I hope to be able to show here a wee bit. You and a few others I remember always show up big time, with intelligent discussion.
                Go Dolphins! Wish I could see the game, but I'll hang on radio. Hopefully, they get Tanny out a few minutes after introductions.

Comment

Coming over from Phinatics

Comment

• Daytona Dolfan
                    Daytona Dolfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome, glad you made it

• Finatic
                    Finatic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome! I will get you your Phinatics Veteran Badge. We are happy you are here and if we can do anything to make it better just let us know!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X