Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boomer - Dolphins A Super Bowl Contender ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boomer - Dolphins A Super Bowl Contender ?

Boomer loves the additions that the Dolphins have made this offseason but he really loves the Dolphins schedule. He mentioned the Dolphins schedule and all the QB's that they will be facing and he thinks the Dolphins will go about 7-2 to start off the season and he then said the Miami Dolphins are a Super Bowl contender.

A few people have said Miami will be the surprise team in the AFC.

Comment

Don't believe in jinxes so I predict Miami players takes selfies with a guy name Trump in a Flat painted White!
      Last edited by AquaXI; 09-13-2015, 01:06 PM.
      The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

After what I just witnessed in that game, they have a long way to go. We were lucky to come out with the win.
        While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

They were a big surprise to me today, but not in a good way. Tanneill is still Tannehill. That really tough AND EXPENSIVE defense everyone was talking about looked like the same, cheaper, defense that they had last season. Coyle better get his act together and make some changes and get the right players in position, take the players who suck out of the game (Taylor) and teach these guys how to tackle.

Comment

• Dolfan1
            Dolfan1 commented
            Editing a comment
            You know I usually support Tanny but today I saw exactly what you saw. Over throwing everyone and causing Sims to go out with a concussion.

• ONole1
            ONole1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Tannehill had one of his worst games as a pro today. He had two TD's that he made horrible passes and threw three picks that Washington dropped with at least one of them a pick 6.

• Daytona Dolfan
            Daytona Dolfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Let's hope it gets it out of his system soon. I still think Miami should draft a QB with the thought of letting him grow into the job.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X