Karlos Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karlos Williams

He was released by the Bills and is facing a 4 game suspension to start the season. Does anybody like the idea of signing him? I am starting to think that Foster might just be done and he might not even make the final roster.

I am thinking we are going to keep Ajayi, Pead, D.Williams, and Thomas. I think we will put Drake on IR. So if we sign Williams and if he was performing well in practice we could then activate him after week 4 and release Thomas.

His rookie season with the Bills was productive as he had 93 carries for 517 yards 7 TD's and 5.6 YPC. He also had 11 receptions for 96 yards and 2 receiving TD's.

Hate to start Gase era off with a loafer but Gase does seem like a 2nd chance kind of coach. Do it!
    The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

Depends on why he was suspended by the Bills. Drugs? P.E.D.s? How is Dion Jordan working out so far? Not so good.....Miami is already full of guys released by other teams for some reason or other, and very few have panned out for the Dolphins. It may be ok to sign him but it must be put in his contract that there is no signing bonus, and that the 1st positive test results in releasing him and void of the contract.

Comment

Karlos Williams is BAD-ASS & i can't believe the Bills released him..Did he kill someone??, i know the Pats would keep a guy with talent til he has multiple homicides under his belt, but the Bills might have a zero tolerance when it comes to murder...

Personally, i'd give him a serious look!

***UPDATE: On second thought maybe the guy just doesn't take the business of playing football for a living all that seriously..

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ining-it-back/
        Last edited by Driven_Phinsane!; 08-21-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Williams is a good running back. He would be a good signing and in my opinion he is better than two of the running backs that the Dolphins have on their roster. However, I wouldn't give up on Foster after one game. I don't think Barry Sanders would have had a good night playing behind the Dolphins o-line on Friday night. He's been taking a lot of heat for his performance and I think it's unfair. Why doesn't he get a pass for the poor offensive line play like other players do?

I would replace D. Williams with and replace Thomas with James White if he is released. The Dolphins are going to have issues running the ball effectively so the more pass catching running backs they have the better the team will be.

Comment

Originally posted by DolphinsFreak View Post
            Williams is a good running back. He would be a good signing and in my opinion he is better than two of the running backs that the Dolphins have on their roster. However, I wouldn't give up on Foster after one game. I don't think Barry Sanders would have had a good night playing behind the Dolphins o-line on Friday night. He's been taking a lot of heat for his performance and I think it's unfair. Why doesn't he get a pass for the poor offensive line play like other players do?

I would replace D. Williams with and replace Thomas with James White if he is released. The Dolphins are going to have issues running the ball effectively so the more pass catching running backs they have the better the team will be.
            Good post... agree with this assessment. Foster, Albert, etc... weren't playing all out to win and won't in the PS, but usually ratchet it up in the RS. Williams would definitely boost the backs and give us another bruiser along with Ajayi.

Williams, 23, began training camp on the active/non-football illness list after he reported to minicamp in June out of shape. His weight went as high as 261 pounds during the offseason, a league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter. Williams attributed his weight gain to his pregnant fiancée's food cravings.

Williams, whose listed weight on the Bills' website was 230, was activated Monday from the non-football illness list and practiced this past week.

Whaley was asked if Williams was having trouble losing weight.

"I think it's a process, and he was so far out of reach for his goal, it was going to take a lot of time for him to get to where he needed to be," Whaley said. "While you're taking time, other guys are moving past you."
            He is fat and out of shape, but should shed that and be ready to go. I'd dump Daniel Thomas for him in a heart beat.

Comment

Williams went truogh waivers and no one wanted him.
              The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquaaiea View Post
                Williams went truogh waivers and no one wanted him.
                That'll change... teams are waiting on cuts to come thru...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X