Aqua-Blue Collar Comedy Tour!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua-Blue Collar Comedy Tour!

I'm sure most everyone here appreciate's good comedy, maybe not so much when the good comedy i speak of is our favorite football team, but what're you gonna do?? Watching the game last night i realized that somewhere along the line the once proud & storied franchise known as the Miami Dolphins had become nothing more than a traveling comedy show...I mean really, if we weren't all diehard Fin fans we'd be laughing our asses off at their every performance. Hell, most of us are laughing right along with the masses, and while it may be laughing to keep from crying, it's laughing just the same..And it's okay, i've often heard that laughter is good for the soul....

Anyway, it all got me to thinking that maybe we're not as bad as it appears..Maybe, just maybe the Miami Dolphins are just in the wrong business..It's obvious to everyone but us clueless fans that the Dolphins can't play football, maybe they're just born comedians waiting to bust out of those uniforms that're holding them back! They could still perform in stadiums, maybe even perform their keystone cop football routine during halftime of real football games and us fans could laugh louder than anyone knowing that these are our Miami Dolphins!

We could call it the Aqua-Blue Collar Comedy Tour and to kickstart it we could bring on the original Blue Collar Comedy Tour cast:

Jeff Foxworthy: "If you've been sitting around since the '70's in your tired, moth eaten Larry Csonka jersey screaming at the tv 'WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!!'...You might be a Dolphins fan...

Ron White: "You can't fix stupid...But you have a way better chance of fixing that than you do of fixing the Miami Dolphins!"

Bill Engvall: "If you're a Miami Dolphins fan looking forward to the start of football season & expecting it to be any different than every other year....HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!"

I would like to tell you that you are completely WRONG! I would like to tell you that but........well, you are not.

Comment

• Driven_Phinsane!
      Driven_Phinsane! commented
      Editing a comment
      My wife says i always think i'm right & i never want to be wrong..but boy is she wrong in this case...Damn, i wish i wasn't always right, lol...

I can agree with every word except I ain't laughing. If anything I feel a disconnect probably a built in reaction to spare myself from the pain.
    While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

• Driven_Phinsane!
      Editing a comment
      yeah, when i say laughing, it's more of a manaical laughter..There's really nothing funny about it,, just downright depressing actually......

Larry The Cable Guy: "Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are."

Comment

Well considering the down and awesome play along jokes I think a little comedy from the pros needs to be presented for those who just don't get it.

Comment

At least now you can go to England and enjoy the inlaws without feeling that you are missing out hehehe.
        The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

• Driven_Phinsane!
          Editing a comment
          True dat...though that's a different brand of 'comedy' altogether!!!

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Phintim Menace
          Phintim Menace commented
          Editing a comment
          An optimist says the glass is half full, a pessimist says it's half empty. A realist says the glass is twice the size it needs to be!

lol! That's definitely me (the realist) as a Fins fan..been saying they've been force feeding me a steaming pile of shit for years & trying to pass it off as filet mignon!

Comment

• Phintim Menace
          Phintim Menace commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what I keep seeing. I have seen teams in the past. Cleveland, Chicago, and Kansas City come to mind that were really good teams except lacking a good QB. I have seen this team at times in the top 5 on defense and the bottom 5 on offense and thinking a real threat at QB and or RB we could contend. That is NOT what I am seeing now. Bottom 5 in all categories except passing. Only higher in passing because always playing from behind. We need a lot of improvement everywhere, but I don't really think it is a lack of talent. It's a lack of motivation, leadership and planning. AKA COACHING!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X