Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we get screwed out of nationally televised game next week?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we get screwed out of nationally televised game next week?!

Would be just our luck..and more than likely a very good possibility that the field conditions in Orlando might not make the grade & the game might ultimately be cancelled. Hell, if they cancelled the HOF game i'm sure cancelling a regular preseason game featuring the Fins & Falcons wouldn't be an issue!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...me-in-orlando/

I hope if this happens they can play in Atlanta. It'll at the very least test more of our away demeanor and how we fare.
    The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquaaiea View Post
      I hope if this happens they can play in Atlanta. It'll at the very least test more of our away demeanor and how we fare.
      Yeah, i don't care where the game's played, as long as it's played. I thought we lucked out by getting our 3rd preseason game (the one where the starter's usually play into the 4th quarter!) on national t.v. where we could ALL watch...But i'm worried after the HOF game debacle that this Orlando field that hasn't hosted an NFL game in forever will be deemed unfit to play on...Hopefully they don't wait til the last minute to sort it out so if need be they'll have time to move it!

Comment

They say that the safest company to fly with is the one that recently crashed. I say the NFL will not have another debacle that is of poor management. Only act of God.
        The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

I was going to post this but you were on top of it. I hope that field is ready to go and like you were saying if it's not they'll have time to move it as its the most important preseason game.

Comment

I have tickets to the game so I hope they play in Orlando

Comment

Probably for the better, not very impressive.....At all... NO D, No ST's, No Offense.....No power running back!!!!!!! Another laughable season...

Comment

After the joke I saw tonight, I don't really care...and the players don't seem to either. After a few weeks, we can start draft prep....because I don't think this team will do anything but embarrass it's fans.

Comment

They should black the game out do the fans don't have to hide from other football fans because they are embarrassed that they actually love and support a team of quitters.

Comment

After what I saw last night I really don't even care. Watching this team has become so predictable and tiresome. When we have the ball we will try to run into a brick wall and when Tannehill drops back to pass on 3rd and long he will either get sacked or throw an incompletion. When our defense is on the field they will be pushed around be out of position and fail to tackle and they will look like the sieve that they are. I have become bored with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                      After the joke I saw tonight, I don't really care...and the players don't seem to either. After a few weeks, we can start draft prep....because I don't think this team will do anything but embarrass it's fans.
                      yeah, after watching last night's game and rushing to take a shower to wash the stench off me, i wondered to myself why in the f#@k i started this thread..I mean if they cancelled this game they'd be doing football fans everywhere a favor..Hell, if they cancelled our season they'd be doing us a huge favor..We are an embarrassment; there's no other way to look at it!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X