Fins activate Foster from PUP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fins activate Foster from PUP!

Wow, that was a surprisingly short stay...Hope he's healthy enough to make this a prudent decision!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...from-pup-list/

Same'ol same'ol.... desperate decisions as usual....

Comment

Originally posted by HndRkyaBong34 View Post
      Same'ol same'ol.... desperate decisions as usual....
      yeah, but i promise you that if you keep beating your head against the wall..eventually you'll get different results!

Comment

• HndRkyaBong34
        HndRkyaBong34 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe if I beat it long enough I'll forget who's my favorite team is..... The result will be limitless....HA!

I wrote a post about this yesterday on this forum. Not very encouraging news about being put on the PUP list for 1 day, Dolphins have a history of signing lame ducks for the team. Hope this works out OK, but remember, Tannenbaum is a border-line idiot.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tarpon Guide View Post
        I wrote a post about this yesterday on this forum. Not very encouraging news about being put on the PUP list for 1 day, Dolphins have a history of signing lame ducks for the team. Hope this works out OK, but remember, Tannenbaum is a border-line idiot.....
        True...While i was in favor of signing a healthy Arian Foster (I believe he can be a great fit in the O Gase is trying to run), i knew it would be a bit of a risk. Remember he ruptured his achilles in the game against us last season; figured he wouldn't be quite 100% yet...I'm just hoping he will get healthy and more importantly stay healthy and contribute..

You're right though, the Fins definitely have a penchant for signing lame ducks (and they're not all Oregon Ducks, lol...)

Comment

• HndRkyaBong34
          HndRkyaBong34 commented
          Editing a comment
          haha, I would rather be laughing retard then a pisted off sensible person... Go figure..

• Driven_Phinsane!
          Driven_Phinsane! commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely not PC, but i'm thinking that 'the Laughing Retards' might be a suitable name for our fanbase...

• HndRkyaBong34
          HndRkyaBong34 commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty much sums it up... As far as PC goes, anything attached to politically" has gone to shit... haha

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X