Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchdown & Yards Predictions

Ryan Tannehill - 4,874 Yards Passing - 39 Touchdowns - 15 INT's

Jay Ajayi - 873 Yards Rushing - 8 Rushing TD's - 230 Yards Receiving - 2 Receiving Touchdowns

Arian Foster - 584 Yards Rushing - 5 Rushing TD's - 493 Yards Receiving - 4 Receiving Touchdowns

Jarvis Landry - 834 Receiving Yards - 10 Touchdowns - 1 Rushing Touchdown

Devante Parker - 621 Receiving Yards - 8 Receiving Touchdowns

Kenny Stills - 247 Receiving Yards - 1 Touchdown

Leonte Caroo - 494 Receiving Yards - 4 Receiving Touchdowns

Jakeem Grant - 2 Touchdowns - 1 Kickoff Return - 1 Kickoff Return

Jordan Cameran - 758 Receiving Yards - 7 Touchdowns

What do you think?

Tannehill - 4500 yards passing - 30 TD's - 11 INT's

Ajayi - 800 yards rushing - 7 rushing TD's - 200 yards receiving - 2 receiving TD's

Foster - 700 yards rushing - 4 rushing TD's - 300 yards receiving - 2 receiving TD's

Landry - 900 receiving yards - 5 TD's

Parker - 1000 receiving yards - 7 TD's

Stills - 400 receiving yards - 3 TD's

Caroo - 400 receiving yards - 3 TD's

Grant - 1 TD kickoff return

Cameron - 600 receiving yards - 5 TD's

Comment

39 TDs?

The average # of passing TDs for QBs in the Top 10 in passing TDs the past 2 seasons is 33. The top 5 last season had 35.

I expect 30 TDs +/- 2 from Tannehill and with 10 INTs this season and hope he passing for around 3800 yards.

YMMV.

Comment

• DolphinsFreak
        DolphinsFreak commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought you would be the happiest of all fans about those numbers. Brady threw for about 36 TD's last season and Gase will be running a similar offense as the Patriots with probably more dump off passes to the running backs. I am hoping Gase is going to implement the 9ers version of the WCO which should produce more receiving TD's from the running backs, as well as the receivers. Just trying to have hope that Gase can help Tannehill turn that big corner.

• cuchulainn
        cuchulainn commented
        Editing a comment
        No one would complain about 39 TDs, but I personally don't see it as realistic.

Rivers has never thrown for more than 34 and he's only done that once. Big Ben has never thrown more than 32 in a season and he averages 23 each season.

Hoping Gase fixes the entire offense. Would love a powerhouse O...

• DolphinsFreak
        DolphinsFreak commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't get me wrong, I am not being unrealistic with these stat predictions. I don't think there is any way that these stats will come true. I feel like if the stars line up right for the Dolphins they could come true, but the odds are not in their favor. They are more like dream stats. Nobody on this forum would want to read what I think the realistic stats are going to be though. I am getting more optimistic about Coach Gase and his crew, which is translating into optimism about the players they are coaching. I am hoping for a solid season that we as Dolphins fans can be proud of.

Only stats I care about....W-L.

Comment

Okay, who is that masked man and what has he done with DF????

Comment

• DolphinsFreak
          DolphinsFreak commented
          Editing a comment
          AHA! I've been wearing the Tunsil Bong Mask for WAY too long, it has impaired my judgement and opinions.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X