Training Camp Reports Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Camp Reports Needed

I am curious if there is anyone here that goes to training camp? It would be great to get some daily camp reports?

Let me know!

Often wondered how cool it would be to go to the training camp practices & scrimmages..hell, i used to get excited going to my sons Pop Warner practices & scrimmages..Problem would be that inevitably the team always looks better than the final, finished product that ends up taking the field when the real games begin...

I remember when my son was around 12, had a pretty good team and in practices & scrimmages they looked like they were gonna be hard to beat, opening day comes around and they're looking across the line at guys that're twice their size with full beards & moustaches,, Crazy, but i imagine that's kind of how the Fins feel most Sunday's....

Comment

• cuchulainn
      cuchulainn commented
      Editing a comment
      lol... difference is that while your son's team was over matched physically, the Fins have just been epic under achievers, who were routinely out coached on a routine basis. Expecting that to change under Gase.

• Driven_Phinsane!
      Driven_Phinsane! commented
      Editing a comment
      True, true...though there was a time where i helped coach my sons team, so i'd have to say that his team was more than likely seriously out coached as well, lol...

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X