Kenyan Drake hurt already...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenyan Drake hurt already...

Now there's a surprise! Really hope it's nothing serious...but when all you do is draft or sign guys with injury histories,, hope in one hand & shit in the other and see which fills up faster...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...615-story.html

Wonderful.
    While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

Ring, Ring....................."May I speak to Arian Foster please?"

Comment

• Driven_Phinsane!
        Driven_Phinsane! commented
        Editing a comment
        He's injured with a serious injury history..so i'm sure the Fins have him on speed dial!

The 3rd pick spent on a RB that even RB abuser, Nick Saban, had trouble finding ways to use at Alabama. That's on top of Drake's proneness for injury. It was an awful decision, period. Maybe we can exchange him for Pat White.

Comment

I don't know how the Dolphins didn't draft Dixon. He fits everything that I have read that the Dolphins are looking for in a running back. I know you were big on Dixon, KellBail, and in my opinion the Dolphins really blew it on this move, or non move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqPnaMf3h6s

Comment

Reported to be a hammy...

He played in 12 games a freshman, 11 as a sophomore and 13 as senior. The broke leg was the only serious injury.

Parker's injury earlier in camp was also reported to be a groin, not his foot. Gase said he was GTG.

Comment

Originally posted by DolphinsFreak View Post
            I don't know how the Dolphins didn't draft Dixon. He fits everything that I have read that the Dolphins are looking for in a running back. I know you were big on Dixon, KellBail, and in my opinion the Dolphins really blew it on this move, or non move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqPnaMf3h6s

I agree, everyone thought he was a 2nd round talent and he was there for the taking. Guess who took him? The Ravens, who know how to work the draft better than anybody. The main reasons of concern over taking Drake was his lengthy injury history and the fact that he is not really a feature back, he is more of a complementary back. If Ajayi gets injured then we could be in trouble. Dixon has no major history of injuries and he is a complete every down back who can run catch and block.

I just hope that Drake already getting injured is not a sign of things to come.

Comment

I'll always remember his birth cause it was a day I got married. He gets a pass from me for now hehehe.
              The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X