First preseason game moved to Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First preseason game moved to Orlando

The August 25 game against the Falcons has been moved to Orlando. The game was not moved because of the stadium construction but because the NFL asked the Dolphins to move the game to help market the 2017 Pro Bowl which has been moved to Orlando. Dolphins season ticket holders are entitled to a refund for that August 25 game. The Dolphins maintain that stadium construction is on schedule.
    Last edited by FTLDOLFAN; 06-01-2016, 10:47 PM.

Yeah, not a full refund though, they only get 4% which makes me glad I'm no longer a season ticket holder.
    While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolfan1 View Post
      Yeah, not a full refund though, they only get 4% which makes me glad I'm no longer a season ticket holder.
      Where did you hear only a 4% refund? If there is no game they have to give a full refund for that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolfan1 View Post
        Is that 4% of the season ticket cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Wulf View Post

Is that 4% of the season ticket cost?
          I believe so. With ten home games it should be 10% but from what I'm hearing from some of the current ticket holders they are only getting back 4% instead of the 10%.

Comment

Originally posted by FTLDOLFAN View Post

Where did you hear only a 4% refund? If there is no game they have to give a full refund for that game.
            Hearing it from current ticket holders that they are getting E-Mails telling them they will get a 4% refund.

Comment

Well that makes a little more sense if its 4% of the entire season ticket package but thats still less than what it should be. If you take into account the 8 regular season home games and the 2 preseason home games, thats 10 games so it should be a 10% refund.

Comment

Originally posted by FTLDOLFAN View Post
                Well that makes a little more sense if its 4% of the entire season ticket package but thats still less than what it should be. If you take into account the 8 regular season home games and the 2 preseason home games, thats 10 games so it should be a 10% refund.
                Apparently they are saying that preseason games are worth 4% of the season ticket price, and regular games are 11.5%..

Comment

The NFL always wins.

Comment

I'm not sure if Dolphins stadium will be safe to tour at that time but it would be cool if they admitted season ticket holders for free and charged, like, five bucks to the general public to watch the Orlando game on the new big screens. Season ticket holders could be provided with a free buffet and drinks. I know I would go if I were there. It would be a great way to introduce fans to our new home and build momentum going into the season.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X