Is this what we've been waiting for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this what we've been waiting for?

No wonder we haven't grabbed a LB yet, we're waiting on Detroit to make their move.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...yan-tannehill/
    The Lions told linebacker Stephen Tulloch in February that he’ll be released. Three months later, he hasn’t been.
    General Manager Bob Quinn, appearing on Monday’s PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio, acknowledged that “there is a chance” Tulloch will be a Lion in 2016. However, a source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that Tulloch’s release is likely “imminent.”
    “There’s no timeline,” Quinn said. “We’re working through a few things with Stephen and his representative as we speak. So no timeline that I have.”
    Tulloch is on the books for a $5.5 million base salary this year. He earned a $500,000 roster bonus on March 13.
    During this period of uncertainty, Tulloch has not been participating in the team’s voluntary offseason workout program.
    While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Lions signed 3 LBs in FA and drafted another...

Tulloch is 31 and was drafted back in 2006. I'd have no problem bringing him in to compete at MLB.

Comment

yeah, i posted back in February that he was being released and wondered if we might be interested...Three months later he's still a Lion and people are thinking my source must be the Herald's janitor, same guy Mando uses....

Comment

Nah, the Lions have kept him dangling all off-season. It's like they want to release him, but are scared to do it.

I'd like to bring him in and have him up the competition at MLB.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X