Tom Bady's suspension reinstated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Bady's suspension reinstated!

The supreme court has reinstated Tom Brady'so four game suspension. Now this isn't the end of it but this is awesome. He has an appeal left but hopefully they deny it or proceed with it quickly. Also it's nice to get to play the Patriots week 2 because now we at least get a week of film on there qb. This is huge for us!

It's good for the Dolphins, but I wouldn't chalk it up as a Dolphin win yet.
    #1) Still have an appeal left. Patriots always seem to win out in the end......
    #2) Pat backup QB is probably better than Tannehill, and will beat the Dolphins like an ugly redheaded step child.
    #3) Billichek always seems to pull a rabbit out of his ass......

Comment

• cuchulainn
      cuchulainn commented
      Editing a comment
      He must've lost that rabbit end of last year. We beat them at the end of last season with half our team on IR WITH Brady playing. Fk em.

I was not chalking a won up for that game, I was chalking up a win for every patriots hater. Haha. They lucked out having 3 of 4 at home but at least two ate division rivials and the other two made the playoffs last yr. In a dream world they would start 0-4, yes I know that won't happen that's y I said a dream world. A man can dream right?

Comment

The best news yet!
      The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

A chance at 2-2 now woohoo. Cry Brady and the Cheatriots finally getting what they deserve.

Comment

They've lost their best pass rusher and their best interior DLman. They beefed up their OL and TE/receiving corp. We beat them last Dec already. We can beat them again. Both Seattle and the Pats usually start slow. This is anybody's game right now.

Beat the Pats in his first matchup against them would be a fantastic start to Gase's career.

Comment

Originally posted by cuchulainn View Post
            They've lost their best pass rusher and their best interior DLman. They beefed up their OL and TE/receiving corp. We beat them last Dec already. We can beat them again. Both Seattle and the Pats usually start slow. This is anybody's game right now.

Beat the Pats in his first matchup against them would be a fantastic start to Gase's career.
            The Dolphins beat the Patriots 20 - 10 in January of this year. 1/3/2016

The Patriots are 12-4 on opening day so I wouldn't call that starting out slow.

The Seahawks have score about 148 points in their season openers since Pete Carroll took over as head coach. 36 points and 34 points in their last two openers. I wouldn't call that slow either.

The Dolphins have their hands full flying WAY up West for their season opener and then flying WAY up East the following week.

I think most football fans would be really surprised if the Dolphins don't start the season 0-2. I obviously hope the Dilphins spoil Goidell's plans to screw the Dolphins. Or, is it Ross trying to do that? :-o

Comment

Many legal analyst say Brady appeal is a lost cause and the punishment should stand. This time I believe this.
              The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

I think the only appeal for him would go to the supreme court, and they will not have time to rule on this in time to save him from suspension. He's going to have to accept it this time.

Comment

I would say Tom Brady should call someone who cares...but he's smashed up his phone, along with all the evidence on it, lol...

Comment

• HndRkyaBong34
                    HndRkyaBong34 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, Lol !And he's not guilty........Tommy boy with a big Asterisk ...........

Of course he's suspended, there's NO football right now, it's summer....Much like last year at this time he was suspended....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X