Hard Rock Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Rock Stadium

Garfinkel has been posting more updates...

https://twitter.com/TomGarfinkel

Bigger pic... you can see how FREAKIN HUGE the screen are going to be in the corners... mASSive.

Comment

Comment

Separately, the naming rights for the stadium are up for grabs. So far, the groups bidding sound awful...

Adam Kuperstein ‎@AKuperstein

Hearing 2 possibilities for Dolphins stadium naming rights-- Hard Rock and Qatar Airways. Via source close to ownership.

The way I see it, it figures to be Hard Rock Stadium as the Dolphins are always between a rock and a hard place anyway.

Comment

• Tarpon Guide
          Tarpon Guide commented
          Editing a comment
          Bikini tops don't go well with Burkas, stick with the Hard Rock theme.

• IMAWriter
          IMAWriter commented
          Editing a comment
          How about "Dolphins Stadium." (no apostrophe). Ross can run it like the Clinton foundation. Take the 400 million buck deduction for building expenses...which he's allowed, then establish a "Ross Foundation." (or is there one already?). Then take his earnings from the Dolphins, deposit it in the "Foundation", and at the end of the year, write a check from it as a charitable donation...to the Ross Foundation, whose main charity is making sure there is unlimited flan in every home. Makes sense to me, and eliminates the need to sell naming rights to low life anti-jews like the a-holes in Dubai, Qatar, or anything with the name New York in it. Hmmm...Don Shula field @ Trump Stadium. Give me a few minutes to practice ducking the arrows. haha

New York Life was another one.

Comment

Originally posted by VAIDER5120 View Post
          New York Life was another one.

Jaysus, I hope not. There is too much ''New York Life'' vested in the Dolphins and SoFL as it it.

The stej fans would have a field day if our stadium was named that.

Comment

Originally posted by cuchulainn View Post

Jaysus, I hope not. There is too much ''New York Life'' vested in the Dolphins and SoFL as it it.

The stej fans would have a field day if our stadium was named that.
            Yeah I know. I almost didn't want to post it just because typing that felt eerie.

Comment

• cuchulainn
              cuchulainn commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, that would be gross... but so Ross. Perish the thought.

This is what Ross does best, he revamps real estate and makes a killing... Should be impressive.. to bad I can't say the same about his team....;(

Comment

The spires are up...

And the new Big Screens are MASSIVE.

Comment

Rubberized canopy going on... huge change...

Comment

More from Garfinkel...

Tom Garfinkel ‏@TomGarfinkel
                  Unbelieveably cooler here in the shade than over there in the sun...

Comment

Tom Garfinkel ‏@TomGarfinkel Jun 22
                    Temperature reading in the shady seats today is TWENTY-SIX degrees cooler than in the sunny seats!

Comment

Looks like an amusement park. Goes hand in hand like our roller coaster play and record. Qatar Airways Stadium " where there's plenty of leg room cause the seats are empty hehehe!
                      The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

Have to admit, going to many for a September game is now a possibility. I could never have lasted a the hour game in that heat. Looking forward it.

Comment

I love it. For practicality sake, as far as making it a more viable all-purpose venue in the off-season and for additional home field advantage in-season, I wish they would have included a retractable roof, even if it were only a rolling, garage door-like, clear, plexi-glass roof. It would be nice to decide whether or not we wanted a wet field depending on our opponent. And guaranteeing a dry field would probably help in landing future Super Bowls.
                          The big screen experience allows for the ultimate home field advantage. Spectators are no longer a second or two behind the action trying to locate the ball and the fans being able to yell, "Pass!" when a QB drops back or "Ball!" when an opposing QB releases a pass can give the defense a split second faster reaction.
                          I know I watch the screen at live games while getting to enjoy being part of the live experience. Funny story. At a UFC fight at the Mandalay Bay, my friends and I had pretty good seats, eighteen rows back from the octagon. Of course we were watching the action on one of the big screens above the live action. Somehow the big screens lost their signal and the crowd all booed until the signal was restored. Then everyone cheered.
                          I have a very positive feeling about our new home. Lot of Ws.
                          Last edited by kelbail2.2; 06-25-2016, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X