Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figured this had to be an early April Fools joke. Looks real enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figured this had to be an early April Fools joke. Looks real enough.

http://www.profootballrumors.com/dol...daniel-thomas/
    While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Has to be fake. I'd rather bring Knoshon Moreno back.

Comment

Low mileage and nothing to lose. I like it!
      The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

• Alpha
        Alpha commented
        Editing a comment
        No kidding, D1. I panned the pick heavily when it was made (and ticked some people off in the process). History sure looks to prove me right that a slow, injury prone, unintelligent back with poor balance and fumbling issues just isn't the way to go in the second round. To make matters worse (if I recall correctly) they TRADED UP for this guy. Glad to see we haven't in any way learned from our past errors.
        Last edited by Alpha; 03-31-2016, 08:33 PM.

• AquaXI
        AquaXI commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe we gave up a 3/5/7 to move up aboutn15 spots in the bottom of the 2nd to grab him.

• Dolfan1
        Dolfan1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nothing wrong with your memory Alpha.

What's Ricky Williams doing these days?

Comment

• Alpha
        Alpha commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know - but he'd still be better than Daniel freaking Thomas. So would Larry Csonka.....

• DolphinsFreak
        DolphinsFreak commented
        Editing a comment
        I am wondering if the Chiefs are playing hardball with Davis and this is some strange way of getting back at them? <We aren't desperate, we have Pead and Daniel Thomas!>

• Alpha
        Alpha commented
        Editing a comment
        DF - that is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long while.....Now the Chefs will want a pair of first rounders!

Dolphins signed RB Daniel Thomas.
      The Dolphins don't make things easy for their fans. Thomas is a mere camp body for a team desperately trying to restock its running back corps, but the optics of the move are humorous after Thomas spent years siphoning touches from a more deserving Lamar Miller. An inveterate fumbler, Thomas is going on 29 after spending 2015 out of the league. He owns a career 3.6 YPC. Even though he's just one of 90, it's hard to understand why the Dolphins have deemed Thomas worthy of a roster spot. Mar 31 - 6:04 PM

Comment

I'm starting to think Tannenbaum is out to sabotage Gase from the get go.
        While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

• cuchulainn
          cuchulainn commented
          Editing a comment
          Daniel Thomas was Grier's boy... Grier has been with the Fins as a scout or in charge of scouting for 16 years. Now he's the GM. lol...

• Dolfan1
          Dolfan1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my Lord, it goes from bad to worse.

Cecil Collins available?

Comment

• hawkfinfan
          hawkfinfan commented
          Editing a comment
          On the work release program!

Rumor - Dolphins are looking to sign running backs Jamar Fletcher and John Avery.

Comment

• hawkfinfan
          hawkfinfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Wasn't Fletcher a CB, hey you know if you replace a C with a R you get a RB, oh NO know I know we are in trouble!

• Alpha
          Alpha commented
          Editing a comment
          No, &quot;Toast&quot; Felcher was listed as a CB, but he certainly didn't play the position. Maybe we should have tried him at RB?

Hey maybe this Ground Hog day for the FO! Now we will re draft Dion Jordan by moving up again!

Comment

• DolphinsFreak
          DolphinsFreak commented
          Editing a comment
          If Ireland was still the GM he would trade up with the Chargers, giving them their #13 first round pick and their early second round pick to draft Jaylon Smith.

................................................? I ........ Maybe........... Um....... All I got.

Comment

I feel like i've been just kicked in the nuts with this news...Actually that would probaby feel better than this news............

Comment

Damn, Daniel...................back at it again with the Dolphins white uniforms and fumbles.

Comment

This is pathetic! I give up... Ross, Go away.....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X