3. William Jackson III, CB, Houston

4. Scooby Wright III, LB, Arizona

5. Leonte Carroo, WR, Rutgers

6. Sheldon Day, DT, Notre Dame

7. Cody Whitehair, G, Kansas State

8. Shilique Calhoun, DE/OLB, Michigan State

9. Sterling Shepard, WR, Oklahoma

10. Joe Schobert, OLB, Wisconsin

Agree on Scooby and Calhoun... not so much on Jackson. Whitehair is like the top ranked OG. He's an OT in college that is projected as the top ranked OG in the draft. Not under rated at all IMO...

Comment

What amazes me is that there is a Scooby Wright I and II......I mean 3 Scoobys? Ruh Roh.

Comment

The call tackles ''scooby snacks''... lol...

Comment

If you watched him play, that guy is amazing. I live in Phoenix now...so he was on TV all the time. Great LB....I'd love for the Fins to draft him.

Comment

Many of these players will be drafted in the 1st round so I am not sure that they are underestimated. I have no interest in the Dolphins draft yet another receiver so I will keep an eye on the players who are not projected to be drafted in the first round, like Jones and Schobert.

Scooby Wright would be an interesting pick, in the right round. (3rd or 4th?) Some are saying that he could be the Dolphins new Zach Thomas. Jackson could be a nice draft pick if the Dolphins traded back and Apple wasn't on the board. I am hoping Whitehair makes it out of the 1st round and the Dolphins are able to nab in the the 2nd. I doubt that will happen but it would be nice.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X