Fins bringing Moore back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fins bringing Moore back ?

well in was on espn, Just don't like it. Get someone else, younger via the draft. What did you hire a QB whisperer for? We know Moore is a mule not a stud. Same ol sh*t, then the hard sell we are going to the playoffs. El barfo

Yeah, I'm ready for some new blood to compete with Thill.

Comment

He's looking for about 4 million a year so this would be one of the dumbest moves they could make. Is he going to push Tannehill? No! Is he a capable backup? Maybe. Can he win games if Tannehill were to get hurt? No! Can a ROOKIE come in and push Tannehill and have a better chance at winning games? YES!

Waste of money! I like Moore as a person but as a player he is WAY too expensive for what he does, or does not do, on the field. Just say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If we give Moore $4M a year then I give up with this front office.

Comment

• Alpha
          Alpha commented
          Editing a comment
          Its only $3.5 for two years.....so he's signed. Championship!

Moore made $2.6M last season on a 1 year deal. No way in Hell do you pay him more than $2.8M - if that. Especially with Zac Dysert and Logan Thomas under contract already.

Draft a guy or bring in UDRFAs...

Comment

3.5 for 2 years is still too much for Moore. Moore lovers are happy.
          The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

Best job in the world. Wish I could make 4 mil a year to hold a clipboard.
            While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

Is this front office determined to make Matt Moore a Dolphin for life?

Comment

The 2016 Moore can kick the 2015 Moore's butt!

Comment

Moore must have stumbled on Ross doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

Comment

Moore fan club 1 (president and presiding Commisioner). Lives in L.A. And owns a boat.
                    The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquaaiea View Post
                      Moore fan club 1 (president and presiding Commisioner). Lives in L.A. And owns a boat.
                      Whatever happened to him? LOL

Comment

• cuchulainn
                        cuchulainn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He went on a tangent and got himself banned.

Same"ol same'ol..... This shit is getting real old.... Fire yourself ROSS!

Comment

have no problem with bringing Moore back for what they paid. Doesn't mean they can't have a developmental guy. Hell Chase Daniels got $7m a year to be a back up...

Comment

I don't like the move as i think we're way past due to cut ties with Moore,, seems like a great guy, a team player but he's JAG; a guy who unfortunately can't push Tannehill and hasn't really shown an ability to come in and win if needed. In other words as a backup QB making decent $$ he pretty much sucks...I hope we at least take a look at a draftee to bring in and possibly groom..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X