• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day - Week 8 - Dolphins vs Lions

Dolphins vs Lions

This thread is for Pre-Game, Live Game and Post Game discussions

The Dolphins are a 3.5 point favorite to win Sunday’s matchup

Dolphins Players Listed As OUT - WR River Cracraft and Xavien Howard did not travel with the team, listed as Questionable

Dolphins Players Listed Questionable - Xavien Howard (groin), Emmanuel Ogbah (back), Punter Thomas Morestead (Illness), Tanner Conner (Knee), S Clayton Fejedelem (groin) and Durham Smythe (Hamstring)

Ogbah was listed as questionable even though he was a full participant in practice Friday

Lions Players Ruled OUT - Dolphins 1st round pick Charles Harris, S DeShon Elliott, CB Mike Hughes, CB Chase Lucas, S Ifeatu Melifonwu and T Matt Nelson

Lions Questionable Players - WR Amon-Ra St. Brown, Guard Jonah Jackson

What Are Your Final Score Predictions ?

Let’s Talk Some Dolphins Football And How The Dolphins Are Going To Beat The Lions !

Click image for larger version  Name:	EAEB39F0-AFF6-4334-BF03-04527A8A983F.jpg Views:	0 Size:	727.6 KB ID:	182437
    Last edited by PhinPhan68; 10-29-2022, 09:29 PM.
    🏈 🐬 FINS UP ! 🐬 🏈

Tua better bring his A game. We are going to have to score a lot of points in what looks like it might be a shootout.

Comment

Originally posted by FTLDOLFAN View Post
      Tua better bring his A game. We are going to have to score a lot of points in what looks like it might be a shootout.
      I think it’s going to be a shootout as well

The Lions are getting Swift back and Williams their RB2 is a really good RB too

The Jets ran the ball down the Dolphins throats scoring FIVE rushing TD’s

So will Goff air it out against the Dolphins decimated secondary, run it down their throats or both ?

You're right, Tua will definitely need to bring his A Game alright and I believe he will
      🏈 🐬 FINS UP ! 🐬 🏈

Comment

Originally posted by PhinPhan68 View Post

I think it’s going to be a shootout as well

The Lions are getting Swift back and Williams their RB2 is a really good RB too

The Jets ran the ball down the Dolphins throats scoring FIVE rushing TD’s

So will Goff air it out against the Dolphins decimated secondary, run it down their throats or both ?

You're right, Tua will definitely need to bring his A Game alright and I believe he will
        Of course Swift will make his return against us, just in time to remind us what we could have had lol.

Aside from the Jets game, our run defense has been solid, hopefully we can keep that up.

Thankfully their defense stinks so we should have a chance to win a shootout.
        Last edited by FTLDOLFAN; 10-29-2022, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• phinfanfrom70s
          phinfanfrom70s commented
          Editing a comment
          I watched football a month ago with a lion fan and he stated that the lions secondary stinks.
          Tua should be able to throw big time today and with the run game showing some signs of life. this team fights hard and has dan campbells compete to the end attitude, so Whether miami needs 14 or 40 to win is yet to be seen!

Originally posted by FTLDOLFAN View Post

Of course Swift will make his return against us, just in time to remind us what we could have had lol.

Aside from the Jets game, our run defense has been solid, hopefully we can keep that up.

Thankfully their defense stinks so we should have a chance to win a shootout.
        LOL…….I was thinking the same thing about the timing of Swift coming back this week

Swift or Austin Jackson ? I knew which player I wanted then and that I still do now
        🏈 🐬 FINS UP ! 🐬 🏈

Comment

Originally posted by PhinPhan68 View Post

LOL…….I was thinking the same thing about the timing of Swift coming back this week

Swift or Austin Jackson ? I knew which player I wanted then and that I still do now
          We already selected Austin Jackson, although we could have selected Justin Jefferson instead.

It was the Iggy pick that should have been Swift or Taylor.

I noticed you picked up Josh Reynolds on the waiver wire. I guess you want a piece of the Lions offense, especially if ARSB doesn't play.
          Last edited by FTLDOLFAN; 10-30-2022, 12:49 AM.

Comment

I have a 2pm Devil's game so hopefully 5G is good on my phone to catch bits and pieces of Fins.

Comment

I am really confused why Rowe is inactive.... we are missing jones and they have hockenson who rowe can help cover... wonder what the plan is...

Comment

I have no problem with deferring the ball, but DAMMIT the defense needs to be ready to play!

Comment

Wtf was that defense? Wow. They are bipolar.

Comment

Detroit had not scored a touchdown in the last two games and our defense lets them score first series!

Comment

That catch on Howard was opi... dude pushed off hard on his break.. but the rest of the drive no one did a thing but miss tackles

Comment

Looked like a late hit to Mostert's head to me.. Refs don't give us those sort of flags tho

Comment

Glad sanders is up over EE... 1st catch. 1st fumble... unreal

Comment

This defense is beyond terrible!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X