Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Teams Want Grimes Because of Miko.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Teams Want Grimes Because of Miko.....

Seems like no teams want Miko Grimes or her husband....
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...qo7?li=BBnbfcL

Noooooo, Miko is part of it, but anyone who watched film of Grimes knows he got his ankles broke about 6 times a game, that's all I remember of him, lying there in the grass, wondering how Omar is doing with his wife....

Comment

Grimes is still the TOP FA CB unsigned.

He'd still be here if he'd taken the pay cut and could control his HO...

He could end up in LA with the Rams... still hoping he goes to the Iggles.

Comment

Brent

Miko

Family Photos the Grimes both on the ground

Comment

• London Fish & Chips
          London Fish & Chips commented
          Editing a comment
          If I place my plastic army man here I could take out a couple of his over there......

Miko on the ground

Comment

Grimes is 5-8, 175 lbs... Marshall is a foot taller and 30 lbs heavier.

The size of the receivers in the East is why we went and got Maxwell to play outside.

Maxwell and Lippett both have great size and in the zone defense we're supposed to be running under VJ, our DBs will play facing the QB. Still hoping we augment the secondary in the draft.

Comment

• London Fish & Chips
            London Fish & Chips commented
            Editing a comment
            Easy Cuch, you can't change my mind, I'm just enjoying him and his Ho not being here....lol

• cuchulainn
            cuchulainn commented
            Editing a comment
            Wasn't trying to change your mind. No one will miss Miko.

Good riddance and the smartest move yet......

Comment

I think Grimes overplayed his hand. He should have agreed to a pay cut with the Dolphins. I don't think any other team is going to give him more than $5M a year considering his age and how he performed last year.
            Last edited by FTLDOLFAN; 03-10-2016, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• cuchulainn
              cuchulainn commented
              Editing a comment
              With a ''Miko conduct'' clause...

All of a sudden Miko is a mouse. Waiting for Hubby to land a new team?
            The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

lmao... https://twitter.com/iheartmiko

NO LONGER EXISTS...

Instagram deleted as well...

https://www.instagram.com/iheartmiko/?hl=en

Comment

LOL, yea, I'm blocked again from her twatter account.......time to make a new one.....

All I said was it looked like the trash truck will be stopping by the Grimes house.....

Comment

Originally posted by cuchulainn View Post
                  lmao... https://twitter.com/iheartmiko

NO LONGER EXISTS...

Instagram deleted as well...

https://www.instagram.com/iheartmiko/?hl=en

Smoke and Mirrors. I am guessing that Grimes' agent suggested that she suspend all social media accounts, while the agent is trying to get his client signed. Once Grimes gets signed those accounts will be up and running in no time. You can appear to have deleted your Favebook account but with one logo and a couple clicks of a button your account is back up and running. I'm assuming the other sites work the same way.

Comment

• cuchulainn
                    cuchulainn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, but she was claiming that she had zero impact on Brent's ability to keep a contract or get a new one. I've no doubt she'll be back after he finds a new team.

• DolphinsFreak
                    DolphinsFreak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If she was truly confident that were true she would have no need to temporarily take her accounts down. :-)

Miko just F'ed Grimes out of A LOT of money. I don't get the Maxwell was in a bad scheme thing and he'll do good in a zone scheme but Grimes sucked even though Grimes specialty is in zone but was asked to play Man on the #1 WR all the time usually without FS help. When Grimes did have FS help he really didn't because the FS was just a body. The Dolphins got rid of Grimes because of his wife. The whole reason we got Grimes in the first place was because we needed a great zone CB because we were supposed to be using a lot of zone coverages and did during the first years of Philbin and co.

Comment

2 year 16.5M

lol, good for them, I hope they have gophers, cause Brent will be on the ground looking for them

Comment

Originally posted by VAIDER5120 View Post
                      Miko just F'ed Grimes out of A LOT of money. I don't get the Maxwell was in a bad scheme thing and he'll do good in a zone scheme but Grimes sucked even though Grimes specialty is in zone but was asked to play Man on the #1 WR all the time usually without FS help. When Grimes did have FS help he really didn't because the FS was just a body. The Dolphins got rid of Grimes because of his wife. The whole reason we got Grimes in the first place was because we needed a great zone CB because we were supposed to be using a lot of zone coverages and did during the first years of Philbin and co.
                      yeah, i was a HUGE Grimes fan & were so happy we took a chance on him back when he was coming off his injury...But with the combination of his diminishing play & his hood rat wife's perpetually running BS Soap Opera, it just got a little old...I think he could've had a bounce-back year with us this season and it would've been one less worry if he would've stayed & returned to form (and no Sea Dog, by returning to form i don't mean sprawled out on the ground, lol)...In a perfect world i guess,, but us Fins fans know that the world was only ever perfect once!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X