Byron Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byron Jones

Has anyone heard anything about Byron Jones yet? Is he coming back this week? We could sure use him with Howard being hurt... also be nice for our defense to get better with tua maybe being out for a while..

I mean I am under the impression that yes he will be back on the field this week against the Jets.

Comment

Byron Jones is eligible to return next week. I havent heard anything as to how his recovery is progressing. I don't know what the status of X is for next week either since he left the Bengals game. We better have at least one of them back next week. The Jets have a good WR corps.

Comment

Jones is almost a must as Jets are showing confidence with their quality wins.
        The happiness of the Dolphin is to exist.... Jacques Cousteau.

Comment

Aqua

The win was not quality for the Jets... Pickett threw three picks in a fugly game that they barely won

Comment

Originally posted by Etrius24 View Post
            Aqua

The win was not quality for the Jets... Pickett threw three picks in a fugly game that they barely won
            Quality in as much as the Jets are a young & talented team that went into Pittsburgh, generally a really tough place to leave with a W, were on the verge of losing the game, but came away with a turnover & went on a long 11 play drive to score the winning touchdown with 16 seconds to go.

I would call it a quality win because it was a road win in Pittsburgh coupled with the fact that they never gave up, a bit like our W in Baltimore. Imo, the Jets are starting to gain confidence & believe in themselves & I think they're gonna be a tough out for us this Sunday..

Comment

Aqua

Well Pickett may be better than Bridgewater so there's that..
              The Dynamic Duo ! - BOOM! POW!

Comment

Iggy and Bridgewater. Miami will be oozing confidence.

Comment

I see McDaniel said it's too early to say of Jones will practice this week... well that sucks. You think he would have been waiting to come off the pup and go right away... really sucks he waited so long for his surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshine23 View Post
                    I see McDaniel said it's too early to say of Jones will practice this week... well that sucks. You think he would have been waiting to come off the pup and go right away... really sucks he waited so long for his surgery.
                    Jesus, they played their last game on Thursday,, how in the hell can it be too early to say whether he'll practice this week?!

McD was super confident that Jones was gonna be ready for the season opener so maybe he'd just rather not venture a guess at this point.

I'm pretty sure Jones won't be in the lineup this Sunday...

Comment

I think we really messed up not going for bradberry when the giants cut him. Dude was a beast for them and is killing it with the eagles. I get we didn't sign anyone cause of jones but they could have made it work.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshine23 View Post
                        I think we really messed up not going for bradberry when the giants cut him. Dude was a beast for them and is killing it with the eagles. I get we didn't sign anyone cause of jones but they could have made it work.
                        I agree 100%. For some unfathomable reason they figured we were set with who we already have on the roster. I know it's spilled milk but f#@k it, I'm gonna cry anyway!

Comment

Aqua

Did you see those picks? None were his fault, except the last one and that was a Hail Mary to end the game….he’s better than Trashbisky
                          Amat Victoria Praeparatio

Comment

I am not saying that Pickett is trash... I am saying that the reason the Jets won was the 4 turnovers.

The Jets needed 4 turnovers against a mediocre team... to barely win...

That is not quality... LOL

They won.... but it was fugly.

The Jets have a few decent players at the skill position... but they are not a good football team.

Comment

As we all know (if you've been a phins fan for any length of time) Jets games are always questionable. You can throw out the records, we have lost to horrible Jets teams and we've beaten good Jet teams. While we should compete, you never know. Wilson looked pretty good, and our defense has bent a lot (broken some too).. Our young CB's were exposed some last week and X and Jones both questionable to play. I don't trust Teddy to not keep the Jets close in this one, but in all rights he should be able too.

For me this is a must win. We can't drop this one with Tua out. If we can win 2 out of the next 3 and then hopefully have Tua back I'll feel pretty good about 5-2.. Espeically with your QB1 out of half of those games.
                              The Dynamic Duo ! - BOOM! POW!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X