Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First place 3-0

We are making the playoffs.

I don't know how to react. Baltimore and now Buffalo. 2 teams that have bullied and pounded the Fins in the past. 3-0. For those who remember Sundays with seeing the Dolphins win it feels great !!!

You can feel the difference between a coach and a Really Good coach. The players too. It's happening....after all these years......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This was a game we typically found a way to lose but we found a way to win. This feels amazing. Best win in years. This victory at least gives us a fighting chance to win the division now that we have secured at least a split with them.

Comment

Miami has a QB. Miami has a coach. Miami just slugged it out with the favorite to go to the SB. All is good in Perfectville.

Comment

I do not think many thought the Dolphins would be 3-0 right now

After the schedule came out most of us knew these first 4 games were the toughest

With a new HC, scheme and players most thought 1-3 would be reasonable and 2-2 if they are lucky

It is looking like the Dolphins could be 4-0 when they head to MetLife to beat up the Jets

I think it is way too early to be talking playoffs but this team does look like a playoff team

If / When the defense steps up their game a bit this team will actually win playoff games

It is a scary thought that the Dolphins should only get better as the season progresses 🐬

🏈 🐬 FINS UP ! 🐬 🏈

Comment

Shh…..don’t jinx it

Comment

Originally posted by PhinPhan68 View Post
              I do not think many thought the Dolphins would be 3-0 right now

After the schedule came out most of us knew these first 4 games were the toughest

With a new HC, scheme and players most thought 1-3 would be reasonable and 2-2 if they are lucky

It is looking like the Dolphins could be 4-0 when they head to MetLife to beat up the Jets

I think it is way too early to be talking playoffs but this team does look like a playoff team

If / When the defense steps up their game a bit this team will actually win playoff games

It is a scary thought that the Dolphins should only get better as the season progresses 🐬

Think you're being a bit hard on the defense my friend. Those guys were exhausted and yet they still held up when they had to. JMHO.
              While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolfan1 View Post

Think you're being a bit hard on the defense my friend. Those guys were exhausted and yet they still held up when they had to. JMHO.
                I am just calling it as I saw it, my friend

The Bills receivers were running WIDE OPEN all day long

They held the best QB and TEAM in the league to only 19 points

I give the Dolphins defense a ton of credit for holding the Bills to only 19 points

BUT, that does NOT mean there is not room for improvement

Allen threw for 400 yards, their WRs and RBs were wide open all day long and the Defense can not tackle

I am not trying to pee in anyones cereal right now I just think this team can play much better

They have the talent, they just need to be coached up

This is just how I see things, I could be wrong
                🏈 🐬 FINS UP ! 🐬 🏈

Comment

WOW, it's nice to get back to being one of the fans of a team that can get rowdy and make some noise at the bar.
                  3 weeks in a row the miami fans have been the rowdy loud bunch, and it is great.
                  I'm in buffalo country and after 7 in a row, it's miami that put the chink in buffalo's chain so far this season,just great!

Comment

I am just calling it as I saw it, my friend

The Bills receivers were running WIDE OPEN all day long

They held the best QB and TEAM in the league to only 19 points

I give the Dolphins defense a ton of credit for holding the Bills to only 19 points

BUT, that does NOT mean there is not room for improvement

Allen threw for 400 yards, their WRs and RBs were wide open all day long and the Defense can not tackle

I am not trying to pee in anyones cereal right now I just think this team can play much better

They have the talent, they just need to be coached up

This is just how I see things, I could be wrong
                    LOL, No, you're not wrong at all. I agree completely with everything you just said but this defense was stout when they had to be even when they were totally gassed. They play with a lot of heart but I do wish they would go back to Tackling 101 school.

There is certainly room for improvement on both sides of the ball but when you can hold a powerhouse team to 17 points scored and a 2 pt gimmie, you've done your job. again JMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolfan1 View Post

LOL, No, you're not wrong at all. I agree completely with everything you just said but this defense was stout when they had to be even when they were totally gassed. They play with a lot of heart but I do wish they would go back to Tackling 101 school.

There is certainly room for improvement on both sides of the ball but when you can hold a powerhouse team to 17 points scored and a 2 pt gimmie, you've done your job. again JMHO.
                      When you look at the numbers nothing makes sense about this game

How did the Dolphins come away with a win ?

The Bills had the ball for 40 minutes in a 60 minute game

The Bills ran 90 PLAYS to the Dolphins 39 plays

I guess Boyer’s defensive motto should be Quality is better than Quantity LOL

The Dolphins defense could NOT stop anything the Bills did on offense

BUT, they made a few big plays at key moments in the game which helped secure the win

The defense needs to play more consistently if they want to compete with a HEALTHY Bills team in December

Not trying to be negative on such a glorious day, I just want this team to go far and I know they can

Great news is that they are # 1 in the division and it looks like they found their HC and QB as of right now πŸ¬πŸ€™πŸΌ

🏈 🐬 FINS UP ! 🐬 🏈

Comment

We are the only remaining unbeaten team in the AFC. This is amazing considering our schedule. I hope we can keep this going and beat the Bengals. That would take this to another level.

Comment

BUT, they made a few big plays at key moments in the game which helped secure the win

The defense needs to play more consistently if they want to compete with a HEALTHY Bills team in December

Not trying to be negative on such a glorious day, I just want this team to go far and I know they can

Great news is that they are # 1 in the division and it looks like they found their HC and QB as of right now πŸ¬πŸ€™πŸΌ
                          Well simply put the defense allowed the Bills to run up and down the field between the 20's but tightened up in the red zones.

Comment

3-0 overall, and in the conference. 2-0 in the division,
                            Bengals in 4 days, but they are playing terribly.
                            Then Jets and Vikings, It is quite possible that we could be 6-0 when we face Pittsburgh on MNF. Steelers, Lions, Bears, and Browns, before the BYE
                            ​

Comment

That 90 plays run to 39 plays run discrepancy is astonishing. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I watched the game and the Bills did whatever they wanted to against our defense. That 8 minute drive they had in the 4th quarter was so frustraing especially when we had them in 2nd and 25 and we still couldn't get off the field.

Give our defense credit, they stepped up when they had to and we got lucky with Bass missing a FG and not getting a chance to redeem himself at the end as time ran out.

I hope we can keep this train rolling and beat the Bengals on Thursday. That will take things to another level.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X