• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day - Week 3 - Dolphins vs Bills

Dolphins vs Bills

This thread is for Pre-Game, Live Game and Post Game discussions

The Bills are a 4.5 point favorite to win today’s matchup

Dolphins Players Listed OUT - Tight Ends Hunter Long and Cethan Carter have been both ruled out of todays game

”Questionable” Players - Terron Armstead, Xavien Howard, Raekwon Davis and Cedrick Wilson Jr.

Bills Players Listed OUT - S Micah Hyde, CB Dane Jackson, DT Ed Oliver, DT Jordan Phillips

”Auestinablw” Players - TE Dawson Knox, DT Tim Settle, OL Mitch Morse, S Jordan Poyer

What Are Your Predictions ? Keys to Success ?

What do the Dolphins have to do to win today ? How do they contain Allen ? Channing Tindall ?

Let’s Talk Some Dolphins Football And How The Dolphins Are Going To Be 1st Place In The AFC East !

Click image for larger version  Name:	2B7EA194-E50C-4A76-857B-5DCEAA6C42EF.jpg Views:	1 Size:	155.2 KB ID:	179376
    Last edited by PhinPhan68; 09-25-2022, 11:05 AM.
    🏈 🐬 FINS UP ! 🐬 🏈

Click image for larger version  Name:	828C5932-0485-4DAD-949A-DB05289C1736.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.2 KB ID:	179378
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______
    🏈 🐬 FINS UP ! 🐬 🏈

Comment

Fins up!!!

im gonna go with a score prediction gentlemen

Fins 27

Billdos 23
      Amat Victoria Praeparatio

Comment

Mia 37 Buff 34. Miami wins on a last minute field goal.
        While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

I keep saying to myself, any team can beat any team any week.
          Being that it's a divisional rival any one can win.
          these teams are waiting for this game so I don't expect one team to just get blown out.

bills know they have a weakened secondary, and miami's WRs are licking their chops.
          bills know they need to get to Tua and miami knows that too.

miami's defense has to control Allen.
          they need to stop and control him.
          If they don't control him he will just take off for 1st downs and TDs!
          So miami's best defensive play is the miami offense spending most of the game on the field and that eliminates allen's influence.

WOW, miami has it's plate full!
          miami beat the odds in the second half last week, so if you buffalo gets to full of themselves, maybe miami will have a favorable out come like last week!
          No I don't want to repeat the win of last week,a come back of 21 points in the 2nd half, but just be 1 point ahead when the game ends!
          Last edited by phinfanfrom70s; 09-25-2022, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Dolphins 41 Jills 38

Comment

Miami 31–Buffalo 28

Comment

Miami 38 - jills 34
                “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” – Mark Twain

Comment

So far it looks like all fans think the Dolphins will win today in a high scoring shootout

I hope you all are correct !

That would be a great game to watch, both teams airing it out with Dolphins winning

This game has had me worried the most since the schedule cam3 out

But, then again, I thought the Dolphins would be entering this game 0-2 or 1-1 at best

The 2-0 Dolphins are looking better then ever on Offense so if the Defense can catchup, LOOK OUT ! 🐬
                  🏈 🐬 FINS UP ! 🐬 🏈

Comment

Control the line of scrimmage and time of possession will be the key. Dolphins 21, Bills 17. Jaelan Phillips breakout game, 2.5 sacks. Whike the Bills pay all the attention to Waddle and Hill, Gesicki gets 2 TDs and has a monster game.
                    "ESSE QUAM VIDERI"

Comment

I mentioned not commiting self inflicted wounds. Thanks Howard.

Comment

Josh Allen and the Bills offense are playing well and making it look easy

But I give Xavien Howard just as much credit as I do Allen for allowing them to March down the field

I blame Boyer for that 4th down touchdown though

From what I have seen so far this season Boyer is the weak link in this Dolphins coaching staff
                        🏈 🐬 FINS UP ! 🐬 🏈

Comment

Williams needs to settle down those snaps. Tua is reaching and bothered most every snap.
                          "ESSE QUAM VIDERI"

Comment

Lets go Fins hang in there. Once we get some momentum don't let up.

Comment

Oh yeeeeaah! Fluffalo I heard you were asking for a football game...

edit: That's a TD forward progress. Refs trying to screw us again. Throw the flag McD

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X