Williams on board with 2yr deal.. My prediction for tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams on board with 2yr deal.. My prediction for tomorrow

My prediction tomorrow is we announce the signing of Alex Boone G, and PacMan Jones CB before the first day of FA is over.

I'm excited about adding Mario Williams. I'm actually excited about adding Maxwell and Alonzo too, although I'm tempering that excitement until I see what we actually are giving up for those two players.

Once again we are heading to the "offseason championship".. Since I truly believe even a blind squirrel finds an occasional acorn I'm really hoping that this year we actually see some results from these bold offseason signings.

We moved down 5 spots in the 1st rd and gave up our 4th.
    While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

• Dolfan1
      Dolfan1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thing so, let me find it again.

• Dolfan1
      Dolfan1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Per Benjamin Allbright (Whoever he is) Philly gets 8th over all pick and a 4th, Miami gets 13th overall pick, Alonzo and Maxwell. Was in an IM so for whatever reason I can't copy and paste it.

• Dolfan1
      Dolfan1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Super Two Sports ‏@SuperTwo_Sports 4h4 hours ago
      @IgglesCoverage according to Benjamin Allbright, Dolphins are getting Eagles fourth and first. Eagles get Dolphins first

Originally posted by Dolfan1 View Post
    We moved down 5 spots in the 1st rd and gave up our 4th.
    I can live with that to acquire Maxwell and Alonso.

Comment

Originally posted by Idahomer View Post
      My prediction tomorrow is we announce the signing of Alex Boone G, and PacMan Jones CB before the first day of FA is over.

I'm excited about adding Mario Williams. I'm actually excited about adding Maxwell and Alonzo too, although I'm tempering that excitement until I see what we actually are giving up for those two players.

Once again we are heading to the "offseason championship".. Since I truly believe even a blind squirrel finds an occasional acorn I'm really hoping that this year we actually see some results from these bold offseason signings.
      I do hope we sign Williams and Boone. I don't want us to sign PacMan though. We don't need that headcase.

Comment

• Tarpon Guide
        Tarpon Guide commented
        Editing a comment
        Pacman Jones should be playing for the penal league. Nothing but trouble. If the Dolphins get Pacman Jones, I hope the lose every game. That a-hole is nothing but a thug.

Man, all of those names excited me until you mentioned that cancerous, low life piece of sh** Pacman Jones. Been hoping for his paralysis ever since him and his thug buddies came into a local nightclub and shot and paralyzed a $10/hour doorman and father for no reason. If you guys were so dead set against La'el Collins, Tyrann Matthieu and Seantrel Henderson, I sure hope everyone will speak out to keep this scumbag off our team.

Comment

• Idahomer
        Idahomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree, but the fact is he was one of VJ's guys in Cincy and there is a good chance our DC feels much differently about the guy than we do.

• AquaXI
        AquaXI commented
        Editing a comment
        Now that you enlightened me. I do not want him on principle. I hate thugs with money.

I would definitely love the Boone signing....undecided on Pac Man...I'm mean he is old and if we are losing does he really care?

I would go after Leon Hall...there are still a lot of CB available...remember we got the draft, but I would love to sign 2 G, 1 CB, 1 DE and another LB

Comment

We'll see about Boone... haven't seen any real action at OL...

Comment

I read about Pscman and Boone over on the Herald. Not a fan of Pacman's "intelligence" but he sure does play football well. I have to admit I would smile if I read that the Dolphins signed him.

Boone would be a nice pickup. Since Foerster coaching him in SF I think the Dolphins have a shot at landing the 2nd best guard in FA. And, I don't think he is injured. :-)

Comment

• Wulf
            Wulf commented
            Editing a comment
            Do we sign un-injured players?

#8.1

Wulf commented
          [COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]2 minutes ago[/COLOR]

Do we sign un-injured players?

I've been researching this to see if maybe there's a league policy rule against us signing healthy players, but i haven't found anything yet....There's gotta be something..

Comment

I've been wanting Alex Boone for years and would love for us to sign him...Not sure if his play has dropped off in recent years, but he'd be a definite upgrade!

As per an article from Kevin Nogle at the phinsider: Boone has ties to the Dolphins, where the team's offensive line coach Chris Foerster held the same position with the 49ers in 2015. Foerster also held the 49ers offensive line coach position in 2009, Boone's rookie season.
            Boone assumed the starting role for the 49ers at right guard in 2012, starting every game for two seasons before missing one game in 2014. He started 13 games at left guard in 2015 before a sprained MCL sidelined him the rest of the year. He did not require surgery, however, and is expected to be ready for the season.

Comment

• DolphinsFreak
              DolphinsFreak commented
              Editing a comment
              There it is...........should have known he had to have a torn MCL for the Dolphins to be interested.

• Driven_Phinsane!
              Driven_Phinsane! commented
              Editing a comment
              I hear what you're saying, but we might want to give him a pass on the injury-prone label..Since he became a starter in 2012 he's started every game but 4 (final 3 this past season)

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley
            Mario: "I definitely look forward to working with Kiko again. He's a natural football player."
            Forgot that Williams and Kiko were former team mates with the Bills and neither were happy with what happened with their leaving there.

Comment

Pacman Jones is staying with the Bengals.

Comment

Originally posted by DolphinsFreak View Post
                Pacman Jones is staying with the Bengals.
                Whew thats a relief!

Comment

So if the don't get any OL, does that give Tannehill 4 more years?

Comment

• DolphinsFreak
                    DolphinsFreak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is their secret plan. You know Ross gets paid whether the Dolphins win or lose and he is a closet Jets fan so it doesn't matter to him.

Originally posted by Idahomer View Post
                  Hey Nosterdamus...YOU'RE FIRED!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X