Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't we just cut Grimes....

http://deadspin.com/latest-miko-grim...ill-1749922349

Yes, this is what Miami Dolphins need, a guy that couldn't cover, played in the grass all year and has a Ho for a wife...

It does matter and should matter what his Ho wife is saying, tweeting or texting, none of this belongs on a Pro Level Team...

I just wonder how long BillyCheat would have put up with this......

Miko won't let us.

Comment

Restructure his contract...................then trade him. Those Tweets are from last year but she is still a locker room distraction because Brent Grimes can't keep his mouth shut about team issues.

Comment

We can't just cut him because if we do we need 3 CBS in addition to the 2 LBs, 2 DEs 1 Safety, and 2 Guards we already need - not as depth, as STARTERS! I agree he's starting to decline, but he's still a decent corner and would start for most teams in the NFL. I don't think he'll restructure. His wife clearly hates Miami, so getting released would net him good money, a place they're happier and possibly a shot at a championship. I don't see that happening here. He'll say pay me or cut me. I'm good either way....but if you cut me, you've now got ANOTHER hole to fill on your starting D. You better have the greatest FA and Draft in NFL history if you don't want to be a 4 win team this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post

You better have the greatest FA and Draft in NFL history if you don't want to be a 4 win team this year.
          I don't know, this team might just surprise you..afterall, i thought we were a 4 win team last season & boy did they prove me wrong!

Comment

• Alpha
            Alpha commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL - yeah, that mighty six win team is going to lose OV, maybe lose Grimes, maybe lose Shelby, probably lose Matthews and possibly lose Miller. We still have nothing at FS, have Misi and Sheppard at LB (decent backups at best) nobody proven at CB (other than Grimes) and questions at DT other than Suh. We still have Dallas Thomas as a starting G to go with Billy Turner and Jamil Douglas. None of them would likely start for any other offense in the NFL.

That's the sad thing we have to face. This team will be significantly worse in 2016 unless they do a great job in FA and the Draft. If we ever really needed some breaks, it's probably this year....because being 6-10 and then declining a good bit further would be hard for many Dolphin fans to take. Myself included.

• Driven_Phinsane!
            Driven_Phinsane! commented
            Editing a comment
            You forgot to add that we have to make 3 West Coast trips this coming season, lol...Like a Classic Rock Station, the hits just keep coming!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X