Phins in Fantasy,Top Rookies & Top 24 Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phins in Fantasy,Top Rookies & Top 24 Players

Miami has had nothing in fantasy for the longest time but the times they are a changin. This year we have Hill as the#21 overall player. Waddle is at #34, Edmunds at #71, with Gesicki CSS Examples TE and Tua at 18 with both having high upsides. Our D/ST ate top 10 and top 5 for many. Great to see the change.

The top projected rookies are RB Hall at Home followed by WR London, WR Wilson, RB Walker and WR Burks. Some rookies were Great picks in last years keeper leagues with Harris, Chase, Williams and Carter leading the way. They can be steals in any league from round Special on.

Overall Top 24

Taylor
    Henry
    Ekeler
    McCaffry
    Kupp

Cook
    Harris
    Jefferson
    Chase
    Mixon

Adams
    Williams
    Chubb
    Diggs
    Swift

Samuel
    Kamara
    Kelce
    Brown
    Lamb

Hill
    Gibson
    Allen
    Andrews

This is quite a changing of the guard at the top of fantasy as young players are making an immediate impact with some of the "older" guys falling off a bit, especially at RB. Barkley, Elliot and Jones are now projected late 2nd or 3rd round picks with risk even there.

QB which is a 6th round and later pick has also gone through changes with Brady now back, Rodgers without Adams, etc.
    Gonna be a great and very interesting draft.

My ranks are based on consensus picks wit a half ppr scoring to balance all in a short time and space.
    Last edited by So Be; 03-31-2022, 08:22 AM.

I could have interest in Edmunds if we do not find a RB in the draft.

Comment

In my keeper league 11 of the top 24 are taken with high value prior picks headed by Ekeler and 6 of the top 12 QB's headed by PHINS TALK! Herbert.

Comment

Originally posted by So Be View Post
        Miami has had nothing in fantasy for the longest time but the times they are a changin. This year we have Hill as the#21 overall player. Waddle is at #34, Edmunds at #71, with Gesicki CSS Examples TE and Tua at 18 with both having high upsides. Our D/ST ate top 10 and top 5 for many. Great to see the change.

The top projected rookies are RB Hall at Home followed by WR London, WR Wilson, RB Walker and WR Burks. Some rookies were Great picks in last years keeper leagues with Harris, Chase, Williams and Carter leading the way. They can be steals in any league from round Special on.

Overall Top 24

Taylor
        Henry
        Ekeler
        McCaffry
        Kupp

Cook
        Harris
        Jefferson
        Chase
        Mixon

Adams
        Williams
        Chubb
        Diggs
        Swift

Samuel
        Kamara
        Kelce
        Brown
        Lamb

Hill
        Gibson
        Allen
        Andrews

This is quite a changing of the guard at the top of fantasy as young players are making an immediate impact with some of the "older" guys falling off a bit, especially at RB. Barkley, Elliot and Jones are now projected late 2nd or 3rd round picks with risk even there.

QB which is a 6th round and later pick has also gone through changes with Brady now back, Rodgers without Adams, etc.
        Gonna be a great and very interesting draft.

My ranks are based on consensus picks wit a half ppr scoring to balance all in a short time and space.
        What is this based off? Like whose list is it cause it looks like crap, I don’t agree with the majority of it

Comment

Originally posted by UMFinfan View Post

What is this based off? Like whose list is it cause it looks like crap, I don’t agree with the majority of it
          https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rank...heatsheets.php

As posted it is based on consensus picks which I believe is used by Yahoo as well for their rankings.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X